Chapter 31

March went by with Easter. I hadn't told Harry. Draco was upset but didn't show it. April rolled around and my deadline was rapidly approaching. My birthday was two weeks away and I could feel Draco slowly getting more and more agitated. Ginny was so excited for me and it helped a lot, considering she would cover for me when I met up with Draco. 

Tomorrow was the second to last Hogsmeade weekend. Today, Friday, Dumbledore had called a half day, because Dumbledore could do whatever he wanted, especially when it involved making sure Gryffindor won the house cup. Ginny had woken me up before rushing herself down to breakfast so she could eat while finishing her charms homework for second lesson. I was not prepared for the day, I could just tell something was going to happen. 

I stumbled down into the common room, noticing that it was empty and the only noise was the clock ticking over the fireplace. I had slept through the first half of breakfast, with only half an hour left. I ended up running down the moving staircase and making my way to the great hall. I collided right into someone, who was walking out of the Great hall.

I rubbed my back side as I looked up noticing the Durmstrang uniform before my vision focused in on his face. Gregor. 

"Are you alright?" Gregor asked me offering his hand out. 
I took it, "Yeah. Sorry, I am in a rush this morning."
Gregor didn't release my hand, holding me where I was in front of the wide open doors of the Great hall. He positioned us so my back was to the hall. "Rose," Gregor spoke so I adjusted my stance to stop the fidgets showing him he had my attention. "I heard that there vas a... vhat is it called, Hoggybeer?"
"Hogsmeade?"
"Da, Hogsmeade veekend. Vould you go vith me?"
"Gregor, that's really sweet of you but I'm not interested in you like that."
Gregor seemed slightly annoyed after he let my rejection sink in, "Vhat do you mean not interested?"
"I mean I don't like you like that."
Gregor seemed really annoyed before pushing, "I shall kiss you to change your mind."

I stepped back quickly while he leaned forwards in an attempt to kiss me. "Gregor. No!" I complained. He grabbed my wrists and tried to pull me towards him. "Gregor! Stop! Let me go!" He wasn't letting me go. What more could I do?

I leaned back as far as I could before his hands were ripped off me sending me tumbling back out of balance. I shuffled back against the floor away from Gregor. Somebody was on top of Gregor repeatedly punching him. 

"Don't ever try to kiss my girl against her will!"

Draco was pummelling his fist into Gregor's face repeatedly.

"Draco!" I screamed out at him, "Stop!"

The words just seemed to pass Draco as his attack on the older Bulgarian boy didn't relent. I turned to see the entirety of the Great hall stood on the benches while Snape and McGonagall marching their way to the doors. They were pushing everyone out of the way as students crowded the aisle. My heart sunk as I noticed Ginny looking at me guiltily as I noticed Harry stood with Hermione and Ron. I raised my eyebrow questioning her to see if they heard Draco's comment and she nodded. 

"Mr Malfoy!" McGonagall called, her voice quietening the cheers for Draco being called out by the Slytherins. 

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder as I turned to Blaise, who lifted me back to my feet. "Are you, okay?" Blaise questioned as he looked me over. I felt myself nodding but in truth I wasn't alright. My wrist were thrumming with my pulse and my head was spinning. 

I watched as Professor Snape raised his wand and cast a spell separating Draco from Gregor, who definitely had a broken nose and a variety of cuts across his face. Snape's drawl spoke out, "Mr Malfoy, Miss Potter. My office now."