Chapter 39

Umbridge was a paranoid cow. I mean she banned all student gatherings. You literally can't walk through the corridors as more than 3 people before she starts losing her marbles that you're raising an army against her and her precious Cornelius. Maybe she wasn't as paranoid as I thought because we were kind of raising an army against her. Her teaching at least. 

The first meeting had taken place in the Room of Requirement, where I had solidly stuck with either Ginny, Luna and Neville or Fred, George and Lee. Most of the others weren't very welcoming. At least Justin and his friend kept their mouths closed. Predictably, Harry had taken the time to teach his favourite spell, Expelliarmus. Something about it being trustworthy and useful to get out of a situation. 

I was currently walking down from the 7th floor to the Slytherin Common room in the dungeons and that is a hell of a lot of stairs. My thighs burned when I finally made my way into the common room. 

"Crabbe, what the hell? Those aren't the lyrics and you're completely off key!" I heard my boyfriend yell. 

What the hell was going on? I slowly, and uncertainly, walked down the steps from the entrance to see Draco stood in front of what appeared to be a Slytherin choir. My shoes clicked against the stone steps gaining the attention of those nearest the stairs. Blaise turned to look at me. 

"Thank Merlin you're back!" He practically wept as he broke ranks and ran to me. He pulled me into a hug as soon as I stepped down into the common room. 

"Blaise, get back in position. We're going to take it from the top," Draco yelled. 

"Rose, please," Blaise begged me. 

I smirked. He wanted to ask Luna about the Nargles when I hinted at him no, now he can face the consequences. Reap what you sow and all that. "You know, I like Draco acting all bossy," I teased. Blaise gasped before slumping back to his spot as I headed over to Draco, who was stood in front of the couch facing the Slytherin choir. I pecked him on the cheek, "Hi." 

Draco easily pulled me up while he leaned down and kissed my lips briefly before turning back to his minions. Staying out of the way to make sure Blaise received his full punishment, I slid on to the couch and lied on my side facing the group. My legs sighed in relief at having the pressure off them. Whose idea was it to the Slytherin dorms so far from everything except potions and the kitchen? I'm not mad about the kitchen but everything else was awful. Blaise had reassured me it was karma for my gluttonous habit for gorging on fudge flies. 

I drew my attention to the group as Draco counted them in. Only Pansy really seeming like she was still enjoying whatever they were doing. 

"Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.

Weasley was born in a  bin
He always lets the Quaffle in 
Weasley will make sure we win 
Weasley is our King.

Weasley is our King,
He always lets the Quaffle in 
Weasley is our King"

Are they really singing a song insulting my House team's keeper? I mean don't get me wrong, Ron could be an annoying git but this was just mean.

"Good job Pansy. Better Crabbe.  Goyle you have to sing and not just mouth the words. Blaise smile more or you look like you disagree with the song," Draco ordered them all. He spun round to look at me, "What did you think?" 

I looked at him with my mouth open as I tilted my head. I shut my mouth and could feel me eyebrows scrunching together. "What is this song for?"

Draco waved his hand dismissing the others, who all groaned in relief, before he lifted my head and sat down, replacing my head on his lap. "It's for the Quidditch game this weekend, Slytherin Vs Gryffindor."