Chapter 75

It'd been a month since Dobby died and I had left Harry. Gemini had grown. It was amazing how fast newborns bulked up in those first few weeks. Blaise loved teasing her for her baby fat especially on her legs. 

"Aberforth is calling," Cho's voice echoed around the room, drawing all our attention up to the portrait of the Dumbledore sister. 

"Not it," Seamus put out as he slumped back into the cushion he had perked up from. 

"It's actually Ginny's turn," Dean spoke out. 

Everyone glanced around the room looking for her. "She's not back from class with Mcgonagall yet." I added in. 

"I'll go," Neville shrugged before making his way to the ladder and ascending up and off through the hidden passage. 

Gemini rolled around in her make-shift crib. Learning the signs, I scooped her up before the first cry left her mouth. I felt bad every time she cried because it almost always interrupted someone's nap. One thing I learned nobody slept through the night not with the nightmares many of the younger ones had. Gemini crying didn't make it any easier. 

"What do you want Gem?" I lifted her up a bit and instantly knew. Her nappy needed changing. I rushed off to the far corner of the room to change her.

Just as I was finishing up, I heard the secret passage swing open just as I was fixing Gemini's clothes.

"Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise." Neville's voice perked up from the passage. 

Seamus as always was the first to perk up in response, "Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it." A pause happened for a moment before Seamus called out, "Blimey!" 

Applause started drawing my attention, quickly scooping Gem up. 

"Harry!" Someone called. 

I swung myself around and as I assumed Harry was descending the ladder with Ron and Hermione in tow. 

Nigel was already at the radio,  "We have a new weather report, lightening has struck. I repeat, lightening has struck." 

I made my way to the back of the crowd as Neville asked, "What's the plan Harry?"

"Okay," My brother started as always vague and unconfident. "There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who."

Horcrux hunting. Looks like I could never escape it.

"Right. What is it?" Neville asked. 

"We don't know," Harry answered.

Neville tried again, "Where is it?"

"We don't know that either. I realize it's not much to go on," Harry explained. 

Seamus and his big gob opened up, "That's nothing to go on."

I started pushing my way through the crowd as Harry carried on. "I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Erm, it'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone, any ideas?"

Luna's lulled tones perked up, "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem. Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous."

I heard Cho explain everyone's silence, "Yes, but, Luna, it's lost, for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it."

"Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked, ever the one slightly behind.

Penny perked up, "It's like a tiara. A crown of sorts."