My life

Y/n's POV
My name is y/n,I'm 7 years old and I live with my daddy and....that's it....just my daddy,my mommy left us and she said that she was going to see someone but daddy wasn't happy about that and I never knew why and I keep on asking myself 'when is mommy coming back home?'. I haven't seen mommy in a long time and my daddy has changed ever since mommy left.

He's been hitting me,hurting me,locking me outside at nighttime in the cold,locking me in the closet with the creepy toys and he hits me with a long stick and it really hurts,I have bruises all over my body and I have red marks on my legs from when he hits me with the cane.

I have no brothers or sisters to take care of me and I have nobody else in my family who can help me. Every night I look out my window and I wish I could see mommy driving back home or someone to help me and take me away from my daddy.

I'm very lonely and I have no friends and I don't really go to school anymore. I had two friends there and one of the left the school and the other didn't want to be my friend anymore because she said that I was not cool and fun enough. My teacher was very nice to me but then we had new teacher and she wasn't nice to me at all.

Today I was in my room drawing a picture of me,daddy and mommy and as I was colouring I could hear stomping up the stairs and that meant daddy was coming 'oh no' I thought. He came in my room and he looked at me "what are you doing?" He asked "I-I'm just drawing" I said scared "drawing? Huh? What are you drawing?". I didn't want to show him but if I said no he would've gotten mad and hit me so I showed him nervously "who are they?" He asked looking at the picture "um..t-that's me,you and...a-and mommy..." I said.

"Why's mommy in drawing? Why couldn't you have just drawn me and you and not that slut?!" (A/N: I forgot to mention that there will be cursing in this). He ripped the paper up and threw across the room "daddy!" I said backing up still on the floor "I know what you think,you hate me and you want your 'mommy' back don't you?!" He said picking me up and shaking me "SAY IT YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU HATE ME AND YOU WANT YOUR MOMMY! WELL SHE'S NOT COMING BACK BECAUSE OF YOU!" He screamed and I was crying.

He dropped me and I hurt my back "I'm gonna teach you how to respect your farther!" He yelled. He left the room and he went to his room and I knew what that meant,he was going to get either his cane or a belt. I wanted to hide but I couldn't otherwise he would've hurt me more and much worse so I just sat there sobbing begging for someone to save me.

My daddy came back in the room with his cane and there was something different about it...he had put little sharp glass Pieces in it and I was terrified more than ever. "You need to to be taught more lessons with a new upgrade" he said walking over to me.

He pushed me on the floor and he started to hit the back of my legs with the cane and I was screaming and crying in pain. I jumped up to my window and I looked out there to see if there was anyone out there to help me but there was no one. After daddy was done hitting me I was lying on the floor in pain sobbing. I looked at the back of my legs in my mirror and I could see the glass pieces in my legs. There was probably about 12 or more in my legs.

I took two out of my right leg and one out of my left leg. I couldn't take the rest out because it would hurt to much 'why does this have to happen to me?' I thought "I wish someone would come and save me someone nice and caring" I said before looking outside of my window waiting to see if anyone would walk by.

A/N: was this good? Do you want more of this? Do you guys like/love this? I really want to make this a book and I've been planning this for a while so if you guys like it then I will continue (I will continue this book anyways) anyway hope you liked this first part and I will see you later bye!