Lazari

Y/n's POV
The whole day I was with Sally and Lulu playing and just doing our own things. While we was talking in Lulu's room Lulu mentioned about some demon that slender knows about "who is he?" I asked "well...I don't think it's a good idea to share their name with you because Slender wouldn't like that" Lulu said "then what does he look like?" "Y/n...I can't tell you anything about him..." Lulu said "how do you know about this anyway?" Sally asked "um...okay don't tell slender or anyone about this but I heard Slender talking about this demon" she said. "Did you hear anything else about him?" I asked "no not really,I only heard about his name and then I quickly ran of because I thought Slender saw me".

A few days later
Me,Sally and Lulu were outside near the swings that were outside the mansion and me and Sally were on them while Lulu was sitting near a tree watching us. While we were there I saw something run passed the trees "woah,did you guys see that?" I asked while trying to stop swinging "see what?" Sally asked "huh? What?" Lulu asked getting up. "I just saw something run passed those trees" I said pointing to the trees "I don't see anything".

While we were all looking over to the trees we saw it run again "there! Did you see it that time?!" I asked "yeah I saw that!" Sally said "what was that?" Lulu asked. Me and Sally got of the swings and we all walked over to the trees. Once we got there we saw a person sitting near the tree and they looked like they were crying "who is that?" Sally whispered "I don't know" I whispered. We got closer and they saw us and the just turned around and sat there.

We could see them much better. It was a girl that looked about my or Sally's age,she had brown-redish hair with a red bow at the bottom of their hair,she wore a long sleeve red dress and she had a blue stuffed bear with her.

"Who are you?" She asked "it's okay,we're not gonna do anything" Lulu said "okay...who are you? Please answer" she said "I'm Lulu this is Sally and this is Y/n" "I-I'm...Lazari" she said "Lazari...that's a nice name" Sally said "what are...you doing out here?" I asked "w-well...I don't know if I should share this with you" she said "it's okay,you can tell us" Lulu said "okay...um,well...let's just say I have family problems" she said.

"Oh...We're sorry" Lulu said "it's okay...I've just ran away from my home...please don't let anyone know" Lazari said "why?" Sally asked "just...please..." "okay...we won't". "You...wanna hang out with us?" I asked "um...I don't know..." Lazari said getting up from the tree "you don't have to" I said. "Well...if it's okay with you guys" "yeah it's okay" Lulu said.

After we talked to Lazari she began to play with us and talk about herself and we got along pretty well. "Hey,do you wanna meet our family?" Sally asked "u-um...I don't...no thank you...sorry I don't wanna sound so rude" Lazari said "oh,no it's okay...maybe another time?" I asked "yeah...maybe...I don't know yet" she said.

After nearly an hour passed Lazari said she had to go back to her home and we asked if we could hang out another time and she agreed. We said bye to her and we all went back inside. "Do you think we should tell everyone about her?" I asked "well...she did say she didn't want our family to know about her" Lulu said "so maybe we shouldn't?" Sally said "yeah,I think it would be best not to share her around the others".

After we discussed about Lazari Lulu went to her room,Sally went to go play and I decided to go find Jeff and B.E.N. I found them in the living room playing one of B.E.N's games "hi Jeffy and B.E.N!" I said running over to them "hey Y/n,did ya have fun playing with Sally and Lulu?" Jeff asked "yeah,it was fun!" I said "hey y/n,wanna play f/g (fav game)?" B.E.N asked "yeah!" I said and B.E.N put the game in and he gave me and Jeff two other controllers and we began to play it.

Lazari's POV
I couldn't tell my father about those girls,I know who Lulu and Sally are but Y/n...I've never seen her before...I can't mention them to him or anyone. He would take them anyway or hurt them! Even though I've never like that Slender man I still don't want them to get hurt. Y/n,Sally and Lulu are my first real friends I've ever had and I'm going to keep that way! My father will not know about them and if he does...then he's gonna see my other side of our "father and daughter relationship".

Yeah right...before I met the girls he literally yelled at me for no reason. He yelled my name and I was in my room and once I got to him he yelled at me over nothing, he didn't even say why! And the worst part is he hit me! He hit my arm so hard that it had a big bruise on it and that's when I ran away...who know what he'll do to the other girls if he found out about them...

A/N: just a quick thing I wanna say is if my writing looks a bit different or weird and doesn't look like how it should normally the I'm sorry. I haven't made any other chapters to this story so I'm trying to update a bit more and if you have any ideas then I would love to heard them. Anyways bye!