Dinner time

Y/N's POV
Me and Jeff was in our room and I was sitting on the floor bored and Jeff was checking his knifes until he said "hey y/n do you wanna go down stairs in the kitchen before dinner is ready?" "Okay" I said. He picked me up and we went downstairs to the kitchen,when we got there I was a big kitchen! Not like a normal one that you get in normal house this was big. There was people there in the kitchen,there was E.J,Toby and B.E.N "oh hi Jeff and y/n" B.E.N said "hi B.E.N" I said waving at him and smiling and he waved back "h-hey J-Jeff a-a-and y-y/n" Toby said "hi Toby!" I said "hi y/n and Jeff" E.J said "hey" Jeff said "hi E.J" I said.

We was in the kitchen talking then we went to the living room,it was also big it had a big black couch,a normal size TV and there was just windows on the walls,nothing else.

We was hanging around in there with B.E.N,E.J and Toby when clockswork came in "hey guys slender said that super's ready" she said "okay" they all said. Clockswork left the room and E.J,B.E.N and Toby left and Jeff was just about to leave with me. We got to the dining room and the room was long and the table was also long.

Jeff sat down and he put me on his lap. I was looking around the room and everyone was getting there food severed to them and I asked Jeff "what am I having?" "Hm?" He said "what am I gonna eat?" "Oh I forgot to tell you,your having f/f" (favourite food) Jeff said "yay! I love that" I whispered because I didn't want anyone to hear us cause I would get embarrassed.

After all the Creepypasta's got there food I got mine and it looked good,I started to eat it and it tasted really good "you like it y/n?" Jeff asked "yep! I love it" I said looking up at Jeff. While we was eating I noticed that B.E.N was looking at Jeff like he was about to do something bad,B.E.N got a little spoon that could bend back and forward and he got a little bit of his food and put it on his spoon and was aiming it at Jeff 'oh no' I thought.

B.E.N let go of his spoon and I looked at Jeff and he has a bit of sauce from B.E.N's food on his face and B.E.N was quietly laughing at Jeff and Jeff was giving him a death stare and I was giggling "B.E.N I'm gonna kill you" Jeff said "oh yeah sure you will" B.E.N said. He was still quietly laughing and Jeff looked down at me smiling "what?" I asked still giggling "do you wanna get him after?" Jeff asked "why?" I asked "didn't you see what B.E.N did?" Jeff asked "yes and I thought it was funny and mean of him" I said "oh,so you knew he was gonna do that and you didn't warn me?" Jeff asked "w-well....um...I'm sorry Jeff,please don't be mad" I said sadly "hey,it's okay y/n I didn't mean it in a mean way" Jeff said "you didn't?" "No and I would never be mad at you from the littlest things" "okay Jeff" I said smiling at him.

After we finished our food I was gonna go back to our room but I saw Toby,Masky and Hoodie in the room that I first met them in so I went inside "um,hi Toby,Masky and Hoodie" I said peeking in "o-oh,h-h-hi y-y/n" Toby said "hey y/n" Masky said "hi y/n" hoodie said "hi guys! Um do you know here Jeff is? After we finished eating he ran off somewhere" I asked "no,we haven't seen him" Masky said I was about to say something but I heard B.E.N yelling and saying "help me!" And "clam down Jeff it was a joke!".

"Well it looks like you've found your answer" hoodie said "he's Chasing B.E.N isn't he?" I said "I think he is". I sat down next to Toby,Masky and Hoodie and while I was sitting down we saw B.E.N run in "guys help me! Jeff's chasing me everywhere!" B.E.N said panicking "hide me guys quick!" B.E.N said looking for w hiding place "u-ugh,o-okay" Toby said walking over to him.

Toby hid B.E.N behind the couch that was in the room and Jeff came in "hey guys,hey y/n have you seen B.E.N?" Jeff asked "um...no" we all said. Jeff was looking a bit suspicious so he looked around the room,he looked all over the room except where B.E.N was hiding "see? Told you he's not here" Masky said crossing his arms "just making sure" Jeff said. As he was about to leave the room we heard B.E.N sneeze and we all froze and Jeff went behind the couch and saw B.E.N hiding "um...hi Jeff" B.E.N said nervously "there you are" Jeff said.

Toby took me out the room and I wanted to stay to see them fight because I thought it would be funny but i didn't complain,once they had stop fight when slender went in the room Toby put me down and I saw Jeff walking towards us and I jumped on his leg "hi Jeffy!" I said hugging his leg "oh,hey y/n" he said. Jeff took me of his leg and picked me up "why was you mad at B.E.N?" I asked "because of what he did to me at dinner remember?" Jeff said "oh yeah,but why did you try to hurt him?" I asked "I'm sorry y/n" Jeff said "it's okay,just don't chase him around again and don't scare him please" I said "I won't I promise" Jeff said hugging me and I was hugging him back. While Jeff was hugging me I could hear Toby behind us giggling "what are you giggling about Toby?" Jeff asked "she called you Jeffy" Toby said "and? She can call me what she wants to call me" Jeff said and I smiled at Jeff and he smiled back looking down at me.