Christmas

Y/N 's POV
It's been a long time of months and it's now December which means Christmas is coming soon! I've been super excited about it and all the creepypastas have been decorating the mansion with loads of Christmas decorations. I'm now in my room (that I now have since slender finally made it) going through some movies that we were gonna watch and I had three picked out. I have f/m (favourite movie),some other one that we got and it was new and some weird reindeer one.

After I got all the films I went to go find Jeff and the others to show them what ones I got. I found them all in the living room and I ran over to them and they saw me "hey Y/N,you find the movies?" Jeff asked me "yep! I got these ones!" I said showing them the movies.

They all looked at the movies and they all said that were gonna watch f/m "that's m-my favourite movie!" Toby said "we HAVE to watch that!" B.E.N said "good choice munchkin" Jeff said patting my head and I giggled "when are we gonna watch it?" I asked "once everything sorted out with Slender and the others".

"Okay" I said "hey Y/N I-I think Sally wants y-you for something" Toby said "what is it?" I asked "I think I-it is cards or s-something" he said a i nodded and went to her room.

Me and the other girls here have been getting along better now and a few more girls have showed up like Lulu,Nina and Zero. Lulu is nice to me but she doesn't really speak to anyone that much. Zero loves me and she always wants to play with me. And then there's Nina....let's just say she's been more clingy to Jeff now that she knows about me,when she first found out about me she wanted to hurt me so bad but Jeff stopped her from doing anything to me so...we don't get along very much.

Anyway back to the Sally's room surprise stuff,I found her room and knocked on the door "yes?" I heard her say "Sally? You wanted me for something?" I asked "Y/N! Yay! I need you!" She said and she opened the door and let me in "so...what was it you wanted me to do?" I asked "okay so,I wanna make a little elf paper doll but I don't know how to do it and I wanna make some Christmas cards for everyone and I have one for you" she said handing me a card and I opened it and it said: "dear Y/N,Merry Christmas! Your the best little sister figure ever! Love Sally! P,S (I'm sorry for what happened when I first met you).

I looked over at Sally and she looked kinda sad "hey Sally? You okay?" I asked "yeah it's just...I still can't get that dumb memory out of my head from when I first met you and I bullied you and made you sad and...I just hate myself for that!" She said. "Hey Sally,it's okay that was a long time ago and I forgive you" I said and she smiled at me.

"Now about the cards and elf doll?" I asked "oh yes! I nearly finished doing the cards and I need to to help me doing the doll" she said. I sat down next to her on the floor and she finished with her cards "there we go!" "now on to the elf doll" she said turning over to the doll's position.

The doll was just a little green and red paper man but he was all torn up a bit "do you know how to make one Y/N?" She asked me "um...no...but I could try" I said "oh really?" She said "yeah...maybe". I got all the supplies I needed for this doll and I began to follow Sally's steps and I made a paper elf doll but it kinda came out better "is this what you were trying to do?" I asked and her face was funny,her eyes were opened widely and her mouth dropped "yes! How did you do that so perfectly?!" She asked me.

"Um...I don't know I just...uh...followed your steps" I said "and I thought I was good at stuff like this!" She said and I laughed a bit. "Okay now what?" I asked "now we go give the cards to everyone!" She said picking a stack of cards up and I picked the other stack up and we went downstairs.

Once we got there we started to hand out and call names so people could get there card,well Sally was doing that cause I was to shy to do it "L.J! Jane! B.E.N! Hoodie!" She was saying and all of her cards had little forgiveness notes at the bottom. The ones I got to hear were B.E.N's,Toby's,Clockworks and others that I forgot "aw,S-Sally you don't need to apologise to us a-about these" Toby said.