Bedtime with jeff

Y/N's POV
I was in our room with Jeff and I was getting ready for bed,even though I didn't have any pj's to wear I was wearing a long pj sweater that was lying around outside for some reason and it wasn't a kid size but at least it was comfortable. I was lying in bed waiting for Jeff to say goodnight or get in bed with me I didn't know what he was gonna do. I was bored just waiting for Jeff to finish what he was doing so I had idea.

I got up from the bed and started to lightly jump on the bed and then was jumping on it like it was a trampoline and I got Jeff's attention "hey y/n! What are you doing?" He asked laughing a little bit "I'm bored just sitting around waiting for you I want to play" I said still jumping on the bed "okay y/n calm down now I'm finished now anyway" Jeff said. I sat back down and Jeff was sitting on the bed with me "aren't you gonna sleep with me?" I asked "um...no,why do you want me to?" Jeff asked "yes please,I'm to scared to sleep on my own" I said. Jeff looked away then looked back at me "okay I will sleep with you for a little bit" Jeff said "yay!" He got in bed with me and I started to hug him "night,night Jeffy" I said "night y/n" he said hugging me back.

A few hours later in the night
I woke up in the night after having a nightmare about my old daddy and I was sobbing a little bit,Jeff was still asleep and I tried to wake him up by pushing him and he eventually woke up "y/n? What are you doing?" Jeff asked "Jeff I had a nightmare" I said,Jeff sat up and he put me on his lap "what was it about?" He asked "I-it was about my old daddy" I said wiping my tears away "it's okay y/n,he won't hurt you again he's long gone" Jeff said "are you sure he is?" I asked "I'm sure,he's never gonna hurt you again y/n I promise".

Jeff's POV
I felt bad for y/n,she had to go through all of that with her abusive farther and she even killed him. I don't know how a seven year old girl can do and go through all of that "Jeff?" I heard her say "yes y/n?" I said "will you ever....leave me?" Y/n asked looking up at me with tears in her eyes "no y/n,I would never leave you!" I said pulling her into a hug "I'm glad I have you Jeffy" y/n said "me too" I said kissing her forehead.

Y/n lied back down on the bed and she was holding my hand and she was lying on me hugging me "I love you Jeff" y/n said "I love you to" I said.

A/N: sorry this one's short I was planning this chapter and I couldn't think of anything else