So you know about her Liu?

Jeff's POV
I was taking Y/n out with me today,I just felt like I could use a walk around the forest and some company with Y/n. We were both getting ready and I was waiting for Y/n to put her shoes on "Y/n? Have you got them on yet?" I called out "yeah! I'm coming!" I heard her say. After a few seconds Y/n came running down the stairs "you ready?" "Yep!" "Okay then,let's go" I said opening the door and taking Y/n's hand. We were walking down a pathway that we found and there were all these flowers lined up by the path. While we were walking down the path I realised that this was probably not gonna get us anywhere and we'd might get lost so we turned back and decided to head for the old train tracks instead.

Once we got to the train tracks me and Y/n decided to lie down on the tracks and talk about the mansion "so is that why you were so jumpy that day?" "Yeah,B.E.N even told me that it was a scary game but he said that it had some cool robots in it" "well I'm gonna have a few words with him when we go back" I said cracking my knuckles "don't hurt him please Jeffy" she said "alright.....maybe" "Jeff! No hurting B.E.N!" Y/n said pointing at me and I laughed "okay,I won't hurt him! By the way,what was that game about?" "I think it was about some scary robots that go into a room and kill you" she said (yes it's Fnaf;) ) "what? And he thought that you wouldn't get scared by that?" I asked and Y/n nodded "oh my god,what an idiot he is" I said and Y/n giggled.

A hour later (Y/N's POV)
Me and Jeff decided to go find something else to do before we go home and we found a tree that looked climbable "can I go and climb that tree Jeff?" I asked "well...that tree looks a bit big and tall for you" he said "aw..." "but maybe I could climb it and see what's up there" "okay" I said. Jeff began to climb up the tree and he was getting very high up.

"Jeffy? What's up there?" I asked and I couldn't hear him properly. I was about to say something when I heard something behind me "huh?" I said turning around. Once I turned around I saw that there was....a man...standing there "um...hello?" I said backing up against the tree.

He didn't say anything but he was coming closer to me. He had brown hair that was kinda long,he had scars on his face,he was wearing a green jacket with a brown scarf and I could see that he...had a knife. "Uh- before I said anything he ran up to me and pinned me up against the tree "ah! P-please! Let me go!" I said now crying "shut the fuck up" he said "please! Don't hurt m-me" "I said shut up!" He said smacking my face.

I was crying and begging that Jeff would come and save "little shit..." he said putting the knife against my neck "what a waste of breath" he said pushing the knife slowly against my neck and I was in tears. I was in pain since he made a scar across my cheek and he was gonna stab me until-"LIU!".

I looked up and Jeff had jumped on top of the man and set him onto the floor "ugh....huh?" He said getting back up and he noticed Jeff "Jefferey..." he said. I quickly ran away and went to hide "hey you little- before he could say anything I saw Jeff run up to him and pushed him onto the floor and began to punch the guy.

Jeff's POV
I couldn't believe it...fucking Liu...trying to hurt MY child?! He's so fucking dead. I ran up to him and began to punch him "you fucker!" I screamed and he punched my face and got me off of him "I will kill you like how I should've a long time ago!" He said now trying to stab me and I was dodging all of them.

I grabbed his arm and brought him to the ground and got my knife out "leave the fucking kid alone! You asshole!" I yelled trying to stab him. I got his arm and he screamed in pain "bastard!" He said kicking me off him. I finally cut his face and then stabbed his arm again "get the fuck out of here!" I yelled and that's what he did "this isn't over Jefferey..." I heard him say.

I quickly caught my breath and I heard crying coming from behind the tree "Y/n!" I said running over to the crying. I found Y/n curled up in a ball while crying in her knees "Y/n?" I said and she looked up at me "Jeff!" She said hugging me "hey,it's okay...I'm fine...I'm alright" I said hugging her back. After a few seconds we broke up from the hug and I saw that there was a cut on her cheek "hey,where'd you get this from?" I asked "that...man did it...he attacked me" Y/n said now sobbing 'I am gonna kill that fucker!' I thought "it's okay Y/n,let's go home and get fixed up and cilll out,okay?" I said "o-okay Jeffy" she said and I picked her up.

Once we got home Y/n was getting cleaned up by E.J and I was with Slender talking about the situation "well...if this has happened then...I guess that we will have to keep Y/n away from further away outside. We must keep her close to the mansion and nowhere further away,understand?" Slender said "I...*sigh* okay,yeah you're right" I said "good,thank you Jeff" he said.

Once we was done with our conversation I went to go find Y/n and I found her in her room "hey Y/n?" I said "hi Jeffy..." she said "hey sweetie...um,can I talk to you for a moment?" I said and she nodded. "Well,I've talked to slender about what happened and...he said the only way to keep you safe is to not let you go anywhere further from the mansion and keep you close to us. But if you do go outside then you can't go anywhere further unless of your with one of us" I said "what?" She said "I know...I'm sorry Y/n but it's the only way to keep you safe" I said "but-...okay Jeffy" she signed "but can I go out further with Sally and Lulu?" She asked "well...you can if Lulu is with you" I said "oh,okay". I sat on Y/n's bed and she moved closer to me and hid her face in my shirt and began to cry lightly "it's okay Y/n,I'll keep you safe and I will keep him away from you...I promise that" I said.