Why is sally bullying me?

Y/N's POV
I was in my room playing with Jeff before he had to go out with E.J,when Jeff had to leave I said goodbye to him and I was left alone in my room. I was sitting on the bed bored until I heard my door open "huh?" I said I looked to see who it was and it was Sally. "Hi y/n!" She said walking over to me "oh um...hi Sally" I said.

She sat in my bed and scooped closer to me "where's Jeffy?" Sally asked "um,he had to go out with E.J" I said already annoyed with her. "Oh,so me and you can play together!" She said "hehe...yeah...." "so what do you want to do?" Sally asked me "I dunno..." I was trying to get away from her because I told Jeff that I didn't like to hang around girls like her but I didn't want to make her sad.

"Oh! How about we play dress up?" Sally said "u-um...okay..." I said. Sally took my hand and skipped to her room and I was really uncomfortable about this since I was never the type of kid that liked to wear fake makeup or dress up like a princess. We got to Sally's room and it was just how I thought it was gonna be,the walls were bright pink,her door was pink and she just had all this girly stuff that I wasn't gonna like.

"Come on y/n! Sit down here and I'll get the stuff!" Sally said pulling a little chair out for me "yeah....okay" I said slowly walking towards the chair. I sat down on it and I looked over at Sally and then looked away. She came back with a box and two dresses 'oh no' I thought to myself "okay y/n,before we put the dresses on we have to look beautiful!" Sally said opening the box.

When she opened the box I was getting shivers down my back,it was a makeup kid box "okay y/n,what would like to put on?" Sally asked me "um...actually Sally I don't wanna play dress up,can I just go back to my room please?" I asked hoping she would say yes "but y/n,I have no one else to play with and I don't want to be all alone" Sally said trying to look sad "yeah but...I don't really like any of this stuff that you have..." I said.

I looked over at Sally and she had a shocked or angry face "but y/n how can you not like any of my stuff?! Your a girl and all girls should like this stuff!" Sally said crossing her arms. "But Sally,not all girls are the same,some are girly like you and others act like boys and wear similar boy clothes" I said "oh and what are you?" She asked "um...I think I'm one of those girls that are like boys,I think" I said.

I looked over at Sally and she had the most Angry face ever "um...Sally? Are you okay- I was cut off by her "HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE A BOY?" She asked in a loud voice "YOU WERE BORN A GIRL AND YOU HAVE TO BE A GIRL!".

"What? No Sally you don't get it..." I said trying to get out of her room "of course I get it! I'm a lot older than you and I know a lot of things and I'm not stupid like you and your seven so that does make you dumb" Sally said pushing me. I felt really hurt after when she said that to me and I felt like I should say something so I did. "I'm dumb? Your like ten or something and you still ack like a five year old! I'm younger than you and I kinda ack like how you would ack if you was like me! So how about you get your mind together and stop being a weird child!" I yelled to her.

Sally looked at me with a death stare that scared me. I was gonna make a run for it but she grabbed my arm and it hurt me "listen here you little slug! I am now gonna be taking care of you and your gonna be just like me if you like it or not! And I wish you never cam into this mansion and I will bully you until you want to leave!" Sally yelled throwing me onto the floor and I was left in tears until I heard a familiar voice.

Jeff's POV
I had just finished doing my task with E.J and now I'm looking for y/n and she wasn't in our room 'where could she be?' I thought. I asked all of the boys and they hadn't seen her and I was getting worried "she couldn't have just left the mansion she has to be here somewhere" I said to myself.

I was calling out for y/n until I heard a little gasp coming from Sally's room. I opened Sally's door and I saw y/n on the floor crying and Sally looking down at her with an evil look on her face "Y/n? Sally?" I said,y/n looked up super quick and she ran over to me and Sally just stared at me "what's going on?" I asked "Jeffy,help me!" Y/n said running over to me and hiding behind me "y/n what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at Sally and I looked at her "Sally? What did you do?" I asked "nothing,I didn't do anything" Sally said with her innocent face "Sally,tell me what happened" "nothing happened Jeff I swear" she said. I looked at Sally and said "y/n can you tell me what happened?" "Oh no,y/n doesn't need to say anything at all!" Sally said "Sally! I want y/n to speak to me!" I said raising my voice and Sally just looked at the floor.

I picked y/n up and I asked her what happened "S-Sally wanted to play dress up with me a-and I didn't want to so I-I-I told her that I'm not like her and then she started to yell at me and bully me" y/n said sobbing. I looked back at Sally and she was still looking at the floor "Sally? is this true?" I asked and she didn't answer me "I will have to tell slender about this!" I said "no! Please don't!" Sally said "sorry but you was bullying y/n and I will not let you get away from that".

I took y/n to slender's office and he was there "yes child? What do you need?" Slender asked me "hey slender,um I need to tell you something that happened between y/n and Sally" I said "what happened?" He asked. After I told him everything that happened slender looked like he had a mad face (how can you tell though?😂) and he got up and went to Sally's room and I followed along with y/n in my arms.

We got to Sally's room and slender was yelling at her "Sally how could you be so mean?! And bully little y/n like that? All because she isn't like you,what were you thinking?!". Sally looked at y/n and I heard her mumble "this all your fault" "Sally!" I said "what did she say Jeff?" Slender asked me "she said 'this is all your fault' to y/n" I said "that's it Sally I've had it! You've been so good to y/n and now your bullying her? You are grounded Sally!" Slender said and Sally was crying a little bit.

"And you are never to speak or act like that to y/n again! Do I make myself clear?" Slender said "yes slender" Sally said "good,now stay here and think about what you did".

After Slender talked to Sally and left her room I took y/n back to ours. When we got there I placed her on my bed and she was tearing up I little bit "hey y/n shh,it's okay,Sally isn't going to hurt you again" I said hugging her "I don't want to play with her again Jeff" y/n said hugging me back "it's okay y/n,you don't have to and if she ever does that again you tell me,slender or anyone else" I said "okay Jeffy" y/n said. I lied down on the bed and y/n was lying on my chest "Jeffy?" "Yes y/n?" "Will you always protect me?" Y/n asked "of course I will y/n" I said "pinky promise?" Y/n said putt her pinky out "pinky promise" I said giving her a pinky promise and she gave me the most cutest smile ever.