Getting introuble by jeff

Y/N's POV
I was in my room thinking of what to do and then an idea popped into my head 'I know! What if I surprise Jeff with a gift!' I thought. I went down stairs to the kitchen and looked to see if anyone was there and no one was there so I went to the cabinets and I took out a little knife.

"I'm gonna show Jeff that I'm just like him!" I said hiding the knife. I went back to our room and practice my moves,once I finished I called for Jeff and he was walking down the hallway "y/n? What is it?" He asked opening the door. He saw me with th little knife and I was putting on the side of my mouth and say "go to sleep".

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Jeff said taking the knife away from me "what? I'm just trying to be like you" I said "no y/n! You could've hurt yourself doing that! Don't copy me!" Jeff yelled "b-but I was just....-"y/n! You can't be doing this!".

"But Jeff....I wasn't trying to hurt myself" I said "y/n! I don't care! You shouldn't have done that! Stay in here and think about what you did!" Jeff yelled walking out the room.

'What? Why is he so mad at me for doing this?' I thought to myself,I was also really angry at Jeff so I ran and plopped onto my my bed and was sobbing because not only was I angry I was confused.

A few minutes later (Jeff's POV)
I was pissed off by myself about what I said and did to y/n 'why did I get so angry with her? I'm such a idiot' I thought. I decided to go see y/n and apologies to her. I found her in our room with her shirt covering her head and the bedsheets were all messed up "y/n?" I asked and she made a little whimpering noise "y/n? Can you show me your face?" I asked and she shook her head " *sigh* look y/n,I'm sorry for what I did and said earlier,I didn't mean to make you upset I was just....annoyed" I said.

"Was you annoyed by me?" I heard y/n asked "no! No of course not" I said putting my hand on her foot "then what was you annoyed about?" She asked "well...let's just say that B.E.N was being a little rascal to me" I said and she giggled "what did he do?" Y/n asked "let's just say she would leave me alone for two minutes like I asked him".

Y/n was still giggling a bit but she still had her shirt over her head "y/n? Can you please show me your face?" I asked "I dunno...." she said "I'm not mad at you anymore" I said. She stayed quiet for a few seconds until she said "okay".

She took her shirt down and her hair was all messy and I laughed "look at your hair,all messy" I said "sorry" she said "it's okay we'll get someone to fix that later" I said putting my hand on her face and stroking her face "I'm sorry for being a naughty girl Jeffy,I was just trying to make you laugh" "I know y/n and I'm sorry for being mean to you" I said hugging her "are you still mad at B.E.N?" Y/n asked hugging me back "well...maybe just a little bit" I said chuckling "will you hurt him?" "No...I'm not gonna hear him crying and whining in my ear all day" I said as y/n giggled.

(A/N: hey guys so I know this is a bit short and it won't make any sense but I wanted to make a chapter were y/n gets in trouble but I had no ideas. And I still have no ideas for future chapters so if you have any ideas,please let me know. Anyways bye!")