I saw a child in that house

Jeff's POV
I just finished doing my business and killing a family in a house and I was gonna go back to the mansion but I saw something up in a window "what is that?" I asked myself looking up at the window. It looked like a little child up in the window and she was looking around for someone or something so I hid. I was still peeking up to see her and see was in tears and then there was a man behind her with a cane and it looked like it had glass pieces in it and he hit her legs with it.

"Jesus!" I said "who would do that to a child?" I thought about going back to the mansion but I just felt like I had to see what was happening so..I did. I suck over to the house and climbed up into a room and it looked like a normal room and I could hear screaming and crying coming from the other room next to me.

I peeked into the room and I couldn't believe what I saw! I saw the man hitting the little child who looked about 6 or 7 and she was on the floor in pain crying "THIS IS WHY SHE LEFT!" I heard the man say "daddy! Please stop!" The child said 'that's her dad? What kind of dad is he to do that?!' I thought.

After he was done I suck back to the window that I climbed into the house and I went back into the forest 'maybe I should come back here again tonight' I thought "yeah,I'll do that" I said as I walked back to the mansion.

Y/n's POV
I was sitting up at the window in pain after what daddy had done to me and I managed to get a few more pieces of glass out of my legs ' I hate daddy! I hate him! I hate him! I HATE HIM!' I thought. I didn't want to live with him anymore,I just wanted to see mommy again or let another person take me away to a much nicer and happy and loving family.

I always look out of the window to see if anyone else I walking by and is gonna go to our house but it never happens. I was looking out there and I noticed that I saw a person walking in the forest and he was wearing a white hoodie "aw,he could've been the one to save me...maybe..." I said. I found the drawing that I did earlier and I ripped half of it out so it was just me there I ripped out mommy's part and daddy's part like I should have 'is my life ever gonna be normal? Will I ever have a happy family? Will I ever get a new daddy or mommy?'.