Character Info

Name: Y/n Smith

Gender: Neutral (they/them)(or however you identify, everyone is valid)

Appearance: However you want to appear, you beautiful human ;)

Guide

-Hair = Hair Colour (H/c)

Hair Length = (Short/Medium/Long) (H/l)

Hair Style = (Fluffy/Wavy/Spikey)(H/s)

-Eye = Eye Colour (E/c)

-Height = 5ft 6 in, 168 cm (rounded) (not me using my own height again)

Age: 24

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual (You guys might have to help me out)

Current Occupation: Butler for the Moriarty household

Likes: 

-Serving

-Relaxing

-Solving things

-Thinking things through

-Having small competitions with Moriarty's

-Spending time with the Moriarty's

-Reading

-Music

-Sarcastic Thoughts

-Talking to Louis during breaks

-Accompanying William out

-Sitting in on Williams lectures

-Math

-Science

-Louis's cooking

-Butler Suits 

-Anything else you like (time period appropriate)

Dislikes:

-Rich, bigoted people (especially men)

-Society

-Meeting new people

-Talking to new people

-Being alone

-Overly talking, especially with themselves

-Torture

-Bloody deaths (ironic right?)

-People insulting the Moriarty's

-Overly touchy people

-Idiots

-Sexual things in general

-Bringing up the past

-Anything else you don't like (time period appropriate)

Personality/Characteristics: Y/n could be considered the perfect butler...if it weren't for their occasional laziness and sarcastic remarks. It is almost a surprise that the Moriarty's keep them around, but that's not important. They are smart; not as smart as William or Sherlock, but can easily keep pace with them. If they are using their brain, they are solving mysteries, thinking things through, or attending William's lectures. When they are not using their brain, which is relatively rare, they are lazing around, eating Louis's cooking, reading, or listening to music. One thing they absolutely love is their butler suit, they try to keep it as cleans as possible so they don't have to change out of it. However, their personality completely changes in public, especially in front of rich people. In public, they are stoic, quiet, and submissive, following any order their superiors (William, Albert, Louis) give them. When they're like this, they can be considered boring. Despite this, they like to be around people at all times, especially William since he provides strength, smarts, and money. As we go into Y/n's past, we will find out why they don't like the things they don't like. One thing that we know is that Y/n can kick ass and you would be thanking them for it (LOLOLOL!). Complete badass and you don't want to get on the wrong side of them. For the most part, they are quite mysterious about their past and about who they truly are. However, they have the positive traits of being kind, caring, and helpful.