❤️❤️Wedding Masti❤️❤️

He walked to the door...

Sm: pura pagal h... Apni shadi me akele hi jaega kya.. ruk Sidharth...

He didn't listen her and went to his car...

He reached to the parking and about to open the door and thinks for a while.... bt He started the car and reached to the vanue alone...

As he reached... His eyes were searching for his naaz... Rohan met him at front gate... He shocked little bit to see him alone...

Rohan: bhai.. tu akele? Baki sb kha h?

Sid: wo.. mein...

Rohan: kya hua? Bol bhii.. 

Sid: wo yr... he scratched his head..

Mein akele hi aa gya.. he felt little shy now... Everyone was looking at him with so many questions.....

Rohan: ab smbhal inhe bhai... He was smiling to see his condition...

Shehnaz's family also came to the gate...

Dadaji: Puttar...

He touched his feets...

They were about to ask the same question... Bt Some one came from the behind....

Sm: Namaste..

Sid sighed in relief to see his mother with family..

They greeted each other and entered in the hall where Sana was applying henna on her hands...

Sid sat beside her... His mom applied Shagun henna to his hands too...

Sidharth was continuesly staring her.. she was feeling little shy by his intense gaze...

Sana: Aise kya dkh rha h Sidharth... Said in his ears..

Sid: yr kya mst lg rhi h tu aaj.. mein to soch rha hu aj ye haal h.. shadi me kya gazab dhaegi be tu..

Mujhe to dkh ke hi mr jana h tujhe... Meri dulhan to dunia ki sbse khubsurat dulhan bnne wali h...

Her face became red with his compliment... She hides her face by her palms...

Sid: Aaye Haye

Sid: Aaye Haye... Maar hi de tu mujhe aaj to...

Shrmate huye to jyada hi sundar lgti h tu...

Sana: Sidharth... Sb dkh rhe h...

Chup kr ja ab...

Sid: mein to tere kaan me itna dheere bol rha hu... Unhe nhi sun rha...

Tu yeh laal hu rhi h.. usse pta chl rha h...

Tu mt shrma na.. gadhi..

Sana stared him...

Sid: acha baba.. ghur mt.. chupchap baitha hu mein ab...