♥️♥️Suffer♥️♥️

Sidnaaz were waiting for their order.... Suddenly the door bell rang... Sana exitedly went to the door...

She opened the door.. and take her pizza from delivery boy.. 

she came and Sid gestured her to sit on his lap... She sat and wrapped her arms around his neck..

sana: Bebu.. khilao...

Sidharth started feeding her and after each bite she kissed his hand... He enjoyed his little baby's antics...

Again the door bell rang....

Sid: Baby tu apna pizza finish kr m dkhta hu..... As he opened the door.

He became shock to see the one sub inspector and two constables were standing there...

Poice SI: Hmein Sidharth Shukla s milna h??? 

Sid: ji khiye.... m hi hu... Sana also came there...

police: Aapke khilaf ek ldki ne complaint ki h aapne unse shadi k jhuta waada kr k uska sexual harrashment kia h... apko hmare sath chlna hga abi.....

Sid and Sana became numb for some moments..

Sid: officer.. y kya bkwas h.... mera kisi ldki k sath koi relation nhi h.... aap aise kaise arrest kr skte h... maine kuch nhi kia h...

sana: aapko koi gltfhmi huyi h... Sid kbi nhi kr skta aisa...

Police: Wo sb hm pata kr lenge... aap aise nhi jaege to hmein jabardsti krni pdegi... We have arrest warrant against u...

Sid understood the seriousness about the situation....

Sid: ok.. I m ready to come....

Sana: Sidharth... She cried.... And held his arm tightly...

Sid: baby... Maine kuch n kia h... Shyd koi misunderstanding huyi h.... M aa jaoga abi...

Tu relax kr...

He went with them...

Sana became restless... She thought to call Rohan bt thn thinking about Ruhi's condition... She didn't call him....

She thinks for a while and called sm....
She told her everything.....

Sm: Relax Sana.... Hm police station chlte h abi... Tu b wha a niklo.. M b aati hu...

Sana: ji aunty...

*******
Sidharth reached there with them....

A girl was sitting on the chair.... Sidharth became more than shock to see her...

She stood up to see him....

Sid: tm... Tm yha ky kr rhi ho??

Police: inhone hi aapke khilaf case kia h...

Shrm nhi aayi tmhe itna glt krte huye is masum ldki k sath.. Phle to jhut bol k relation bnaya...

Sid: maine... Ky kiya maine tmhare sath....

He came closer to her and kept his hands on her shoulders....

Sid: bolo.... Yeh sb sch h swthrt... I mean Kavya.... Tune complaint ki mere against??

She is Kavya... Sidharth's best frnd and office colleague....

She just nodded her head... She was not able to see into his eyes....

Sid: Sir... Mujhe n pta yeh sb jhut kyo bol rhi h... Bt she is my best frnd only...

Police: aapka statement record kr lia h hmne.... Ab aap ja skti h...