♥️♥️Masterchef♥️♥️

Sid was sleeping peacefully in his room by hugging a pillow....  He woke up with his phone ring... He extended his arm to find his phone...  He took his phone from side stand....

Sid: Hello... (in sleepy voice with closed eyes)

Jas: oye tu so rha h abi tk.... Sham ho gyi h ab.....

Sid: hmm.....

Jas: Sana kha h?

Sid: kaun Sana? 

Jas: are Shehnaaz... jo tere sath th aj mrng m ldki wo....

Sid: ha....wo yhi h.... maine bola tere aane tk yhi ruk jaye....

Jas: aur wo maan gyi?

Sid: haa....

Jas: chl shi h.... bat kra meri usse....

Sid: ruk abi dkhta hu kha h..... 2 mnt m krta hu cl....

Sid went to her room.... He knocked bt She didnt reply.... He knocked again..... 
He slightly  open the door....

She was sitting on balcony swing with closed eyes.... Slow wind playing with her hairs.... Hair strands came to her face..... He mesmerized  by her beauty.... She was looking like a sleeping angel....

He came closer to her bt his phone again start ringing....

Its Jasmin again.... He came back to his senses......

He patted her shoulder  gently.... but he didnt expect her reaction....

She woke up with a jerk with his touch.... She was running to room and shivering in fear.....

She is mumbering something  in Punjabi which He is not able to understand.....

Sid: Shehnaz.... m hu Sidharth....

Sana didnt open her eyes.... She stand still near bed side.... bend of sweats r forming  on her forehead....

Sid: r u ok?  Tm itna dar kyo rhi hu....

Sana didnt respond back....

He came closer to her and ask her in calm tone...

Sid: koi bura sapna dkha ky.... aankhe kholo.... dkho koi nhi h yha hmare alawa....

She clinched her eyes more tightly....

Sid: ok tm mujhse dar rhi ho ky.... m bahar jata hu.... ok....

He went outside.... After few moments She came back to her senses.... She went to bathroom....

She was standing under shower and her eyes fell on red and blue marks of her waist and thighs.... She touched thm with finger....

A sudden pain rushed in her body... The pain is not only physically bt the pain of losing herself.... She cried loudly....

After some time.... She was standing thr like a dead prsn.... no flngs.... She opened  the door and chng her clothes....

She rested her head on bedhead..... She felt calm after bath...

Sana' pov

I have to be strong.... m aise bar bar kamzor nhi pd skti.... mujhe ab kisi k bare m nhi sochna h.... apni ek phchan bnani h bs..... Zindagi n chahe sb kuch cheen lia ho phr b jeena nhi chodna h.... Aj koi nhi h mere sath.... Sb nfrt krte h mujhse.... yha tk k papa v.... one tear escaped from her eye bt she wiped off immediately.....

Bht ho gya.... Tujhe strong  bnna h Sana.... Jitna daregi log aur draege..... Ab kbi kisi s attach  hna h nhi h..... na h attachment  hga h n koi pain d paega mujhe....