♥️♥️Friend♥️♥️

Vote vote vote... pls vote.. need ur motivation...🙏🙏

Sidharth knocked the door again n again bt there is no response from her side... His mother also came there...

"Mom, she is not responding.. Kuch ho to nhi gya n use" he said with so much concern and fear...

She didn't say anything... just kept a hand of his shoulder...

"Relax Sidharth..." she said and held his hand.. They sat on couch.. Frustration is clearly visible on his face.. He again went to door and start knocking..

His phone was ringing continuously but he didn't pay attention to it...

Suddenly the door bell rang.. Sm went to open the door...

A girl in denim jeans and black top was standing with a suitcase... Sm immediately hugged her...

Sm: Jasmin...

Jas: Aunty... What a pleasant surprise.... mujhe nhi pta th aap b aaye huye ho...

Sm: Beta aj h aayi... said with a faded smile...

Jas: Aur wo Sid k bcha kha h.. kb s cl kr rhi hu m.. said while entering into the flat..

But the scene front of her socked him...

Sid: Sana...open the door pls... Sanaaa....

Jas: Sid..

He turned back and saw her... She went towards him...

Jas: Sana.. kya hua use?

Sid: Sham s room m bnd h... Bahar h nhi aa rhi..

Jas: Tu hatt.. mujhe bat krne d usse..

Sana baby... Jasmin here... bcha gate khol.. m aa gyi hu n... mujhe bta kya hua h... baby pls open the door...

Bt there is no response..

Sid: Sana... ab to jasmine b aa gyi h... atleast talk to her... Pls baby.. in chocked voice...

Suddenly the door opened and Sana was standing there... Sidharth sighed in relief.. He is standing behind Jasmin...

Jasmin hugged her tightly.... bt she didn't reciprocate..

Jas: Tu thk h n?

Sana: Hmm

Jas: ab bs dar mt tu... m aa gyi hu n... sb acha ho jaega... Mujhe bta kya ho gya baby...

She rolled eyes to Sid to ensure that she ll handle the situation and went inside to the room.. She locked the door...

They sat on bed.. She caressing her hairs...
There is silent for some minutes...Jasmin just tried to observe her... But there is no regret anger guilt nothing nothing on her face...

Sana broke the silence...

Sana: I m missing u Jasmin... with a soft tone...

Jas: Missed u too... kya hua h tujhe? Room lock kyo kia hua th... said in flow...

Sana: M akele rhna chahti th thdi dr... Sidharth k samne nhi ro skti m... wo mujhe aise dkh k bht preshan ho jata h...

Jas: yr Sid kitna dar gya th.. ptani kb s knock kiye ja rha th... tune tb kyo n khola... He genuinely care for u Sana...

Sana: I know... bt mujhme himmat nhi h use face krne k Jasmin...

Jas: aisa ky ho gya... Yr uski jaan nikl rhi th tujhe aise dkh k...

Sana: pta h mujhe.... m use apni wjh s aur preshan nhi krna chahti yr...
Aur aj jo b hua uske bad to m yha nhi rhna chahti...

Jas: yeh gol gol batein ghumana bnd krengi... kya hua aj wo bta mujhe....