❤️❤️ Preparation❤️❤️

Sana was lying on bed and lost in her own thoughts... Her eyes were closed...

Sidharth entered in her room with a bowl of mix veg soup in his hands....

He thought Sana was sleeping... He covered her with duvet and sat beside her.....

He touched her forehead and caressing her hairs...  She felt a different sensation on her body with his cold fingers...

He was looking her face with so much love.. She was looking so angelic while sleeping in her favourite pink night dress...

After few minutes of tadofying her and packed her hairs multiple times... He finally called her name...

Sid: Sana... Baby...

Uth ja... I bring soup for u.. let's have it....

She was wide awake bt slowly open her eyes...  She blinked her eyes....

Sana: Sidharth.. tu kb aaya? M to so rhi thi... She lied...

Sid: dkha Maine jaan... chl ab jldi s soup pi l...

Sana: baki sb kha h... ? Sidharth...

Sid: jaan wo gurudwara gye h.... Teri salamti k liye ardas krne...

Sana: aunty bhi?

Sid: ha mom b...

He feed her spoon by his hands... She was happily eating and talking to him....

Sid: baby... Ab thk lg rha tujhe?

Sana: much better... She rest her head on his shoulder...

He wrapped his arm around her... She kissed on his heart...

He felt a sansation with her lips touch... he closed his eyes....

Sana: Sidharth...

Sid: hmm

Sana: mujhe bahar jaana h.... Khi ghumne...?

Sid: abi nhi... U r not well... Thde din ruk ja phr chlenge...

Sana: thk h...  Bahar restaurant tk to ja sakti hu na...

Sid: nhi abi nhi....

She made a cute pout...

Sid: Sana... Don't make this cute face... Jb tk dctr allow n krte tu bahar nhi ja rhi h smjhi... Said in stern tone....

Sana: thk h... Acha to tu mujhe kuch acha bna k khila na... Spicy tasty sa... Pasta.. Sidharth mujh pasta bna k d...

Sid: kya ho gya h aj tujhe.. ? Teri tbiat thk n h abi... 

Thda thk ho ja phr jo khegi wo sb krunga m.... Promise baby...

Sana: thk h.. acha mujhe hug to kr skta h...

Hug kr k so ja thdi dr... Plsss....

Ya uske liye b dctr s puchega...

Sid: ha wo kr skta hu... He hugged her and she rest her head on his chest...

Soon sleep consumed him bt Sana was not able to sleep....

Sana(in mind): na bahar jane k liye ready h... Na ghr m kuch acha bna rha h... Mujhe to kuch krne h nhi d rha... M jo b khna chahti hu uske liye bht wait kia h tune Sidharth...

I really want k yeh din spcl ho hmare liye... Bt yeh to mujhe kuch kaam krne h nhi de rha h....

Aise m kaise arrangements kru m... kise bolu kaun help kr skta h meri....

She thinks for a while... Ruhi.. yes Ruhi can help me... She gently push his hand from her waist....

She went to balcony and called her....

She told her whole plan to her... She became so exited to listen this....

Ruhi: Finally kuch dimag ka kaam kr rhi h tu...

Sana: jyada mt bol... Bs jitna bola h wo sb kl sham tk ho jana chahye....

Ruhi: kl kyo...? Aaj h kr dti hu m sb...
Ab mt tadpa bechare ko aur...

Sana: are aj nhi... Abi aunty yhi h... Kl wo ja rhi h...

I want Sidharth ll spent this time with her.... I know how much he missed her when she was in his hometown....

Ruhi: thk h maate... Aj sasuma k sewa kijie phr aap... She giggles...

Sana: sb ache s kr dna.. smjhi... Koi gadbad mt krna... Chl m rkhti hu....
Sidharth uth n jaye khi.... She cuts the call....

After sometime Sidharth's mother came from Gurudwara.... Sana and her spent some quality time together...

They were busy in chitchating when Sidharth came while rubbing his eyes....

He saw the two most important woman of his life laughing on something....

He came closer to her mom and kept his head on her lap....

She was running fingers on his hairs....

Sana was awww to look at her small baby with his mom... She smiled from her heart...

Sm noticed her smile... She extended her arm towards Sana... She rest her head on shoulder...

They were looking like a cute small family...

After some time... Sm made dinner for them...

She feeded Sana and Sid from her hands... They spent a wonderful and loving family time together...

Nxt day:

Sm was going to Riayansh's house to meet him.... He insisted her to meet before going..

She got ready in sari and Sid was with Sana in his room....

Sid: baby aaj tu br br apna phone kyo dkhe ja rhi h.. while giving her medicines..

Sana: nhi.. nhi to... Maine kb dkha phn...

Sid: last half an hour m 20 br dkh chuki h... Kisi ki cl aane wali kya.?

Sana: mujhe kaun karega call... Kch b mt bol...

Sid: hga koi purana....  Sana stared him...

Sid: I mean purana dost...

Sana: maine bola n koi nhi h.. tu ab irritate mt kr mujhe..
Tu ja aunty k pass... Dkh wo ready huyi ya nhi...

Sid: m kya dkhu isme... Waise b abi time h unke jane m..

Sana: acha... To tu mere liye chai bna kr laa Sidharth..

Sid: abi to pi chai tune...

Sana: ha to do br nhi pi skte ky.. pls bebu one more cup of tea...

Sid: ya sure...

He went to kitchen and she sighed in relief..

She called Ruhi...

Sana: sb ho gya na?

Ruhi: ya almost....

Sana: shi h...

Ruhi: Aunty gyi ky?

Sana: ha bs nikl hi rhi h... Thdi dr m...

Ruhi: sb ready h yha bhi bt tu use yha le kr kaise jaegi...

Sana: wo tu mujh pr chod d... Mujhe pta h use conveince krne k tarika..

Ruhi: ok... All d best... She cuts the call....

Sana( in mind) Mr Shukla... Get ready for the happiest day of our life... Aaj apki life ki sbse bdi khushi milni wali h apko..

Rabba bs mera Sidharth hmsha khush hi rhe... He deserves all the happiness in the world.. She joined her hands....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa

Hope u ll like it

Don't forget to press the star button below and give ur previous feedback ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘🤞🤞😎😘