❤️❤️Sana's revenge❤️❤️

She can't believe his father did this to her... He was with Krish...

She was devastated... They have issues with each other bt she never expect this from him...

He didn't trust her.. She accepted bt he trusted this man who spoiled his daughter's life and his so called Izzat...

She can't handle anymore.... She opened the door with a jerk..

Her eyes were red in anger... She entered in the room with a thud sound....

Mr Gill and Krish stood up to see her... She was looking like Goddess Durga...

Mr Gill: yeh ky battmizi h... Tm aise andr kaise aa gyi...

Sana: aap apne aapko smjhte ky h... Kya smjhte h m koi gudia ho jisse jaisa mn kre aap khel skte h... She shouted her lungs out and came towards him...

Mr Gill understood that she knew about his plan now....

Krish: Shehnaz.. he is ur father... How can u talk to him like that... Tried to maintain his image in front of Mr Gill...

Taddd... Krish felt a sensation on his cheek... Before he understood anything Sana slapped on his another cheek... She slapped him so hard that his lips corner started to bleed...

He was beyond shock and angry... He tried to push her bt she pushed him harder and he fell down on couch....

She held her collar tightly and stared in his eyes...

Sana: Kutte.. teri itni himmat mere Sidharth k sath yeh gnda game khela tune.... Tera khel khtm ho chuka h ab...

Krish Kapoor tune 7 din use jail m rkha h n tujhe maine 7 janmo tk na bhulne wali saza dilwani h....

M zinda nhi chodogi tujhe.... Teri wjh s mera Sidharth is trh jail m... Her anger increased to remember about him...

Itna ghatia ilzam lgate shrm n aayi tm logo ko... She slapped him again...

He tried to speak bt another slap coming on his face...

Her fingerprints visible on his cheeks now... He is fuming in anger...

Mr Gill: chodo use.... He held her wrist bt Sana was in another zone now...

She jerked off his hands...

Sana: aap to chup h rhiye... M is s ky khu yeh to phr b koi n lgta mera... Hmsha s h ghatiya harkte h krte aaya h....

Bt aap.. aap to mere papa ho... Wo insan jo is dunia m laya mujhe... Meri parvarish ki... Aap ko apni beti s jyada is neech pr bharosha h...

Mr Gill: Krish n kuch nhi kia h... Wo Sidharth h us ldki Kavya ko dhoka d rha tha.... Wo ldka tmhare layk nhi h... 

Sana: acha yeh patti b isne h pdayi hgi aapko... Aur kitna andhe hge aap...

Mujhe smjh nhi aata kitna khone k bad smjh aaegi aapko...

Mr Gill: us ldki n khud cl kia th mujhe... Koi ldki jhut kyo bolegi aise... Krish bs help kr rha th meri...

Sana: usne jhut nhi bola..aapke is chahete ne jhut bulwaya usse...

Uski mjburi k fayda utha kr...

Krish: uncle yeh jhut bol rhi h...

Sana: abe o jhut bolna makkari krna teri fitrat h meri nhi... Mere pass saboot h tere khiaf... Tu kuch b kr l..bch to skta nhi ab...

Krish: kya saboot h.... Jhute saboot nhi manti court...

He smirked because he didn't know that with the help of pen cam wardboy recorded his confession....

Sana: abi thdi der m Rohan police k sath yha phuchta h hga tb pta chl jaega kutte...

Mr Gill: kya tamasha lga rkha h Shehnaz tmne yha... Krish aisa kuch n kr skta... Tm jao yha s... Wrna m security guards bula kr tmhe bahar niklwa dunga...

Sana didn't amazed... She knew her father never trust her... She expected exactly this from him...

Krish: waise to yeh aapka family matter h.. mujhe bolne k koi haq n h... Phr b bat mere p aa rhi h.. to mujhe lgta h mera jana h behtar h...

He understood if he stay there Sana ll punish him more harder for his deeds.... He can't make Mr Gill fool in front of her..

He didn't know what kind of proofs she was talking about... He wanted to go to his father as soon as possible... He is only survivor now....

Sana: kha ja rha h? Bloody coward... Tere upr ek nhi do cases chalenge ab...

M kuch nhi bhuli hu... U kidnapped me moron.. u attempted to rape me...

He understood that he trapped now... He rolled his eyes to go from here... 

Mr Gill: bs bht hua... M aakhiri bar kh rha hu... Niklo yha s...

Sana: nikloge to ab aap dono yha s... jail aap dono jaoge ab...

Krish saw that she is busy with her father... He slowly stood up and tried to run... Bt Sana stands in front of him and block his way...

Mr Gill: Krish... Tm kyo bhag rhe ho... Jb tmne kuch glt nhi kia to dar kyo rhe ho....

Police ko bta dna that she is lying..... Sidharth aur yeh glt h.. na ki hm..

Krish: abe o buddhe... Tu pgl h kya... Itni der s bol rhi h wo uske pass proofs h..

Yeh fasa dgi mujhe... Tujhe jail m ja kr mrna h to tu mr... Mujhe apne sath le kr dubne k koi zrurt nhi h....

Mr Gill was beyond shock that Krish talked to him in this tone... Suddenly reality hit him hard...

He realised Krish made fool of him... He lied about Kavya too... He feared because he is the culprit....

He was not able to stand.. his legs were frozen on that place only...

He fell down on the couch with realisation of his mistakes... He saw his daughter who alone fighting with Krish...

She didn't let him go... She was fighting with him with her full strength... A different kind of anger was shown on her face...

She was ready to kill him or die... It's a do or die condition for her right now...

He saw Krish pushed her hardly... She fell down on the floor... Her head injured.. blood was ozing from her forehead bt she was not leaving his legs...

She was struggling bt didn't leave him...

Sana: m tujhe khi n jane dungi chahe meri jaan kyo n chle jaye... Tujhe tere karmo ki saza aaj mil kr h rhegi...

Krish: jaan dne k bda shauk h tujhe.. thk h to mr h ja tu... waise bhi hmsha se bojh h mante aaye h tujhe sb... He laughed...

Suddenly he raised a gun on her forehead... Bt fear is not visible in her eyes... This made him more angry...

He came towards him and stood behind him... Krish thought he hates her daughter..

He ll help him and they ll go to a safe place before police reached here...

Bt Mr Gill's next step shocked both Sana and Krish...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Taddaaa

Hope u ll like it...

To kya lgta h Sana k papa kisko support krenge?

Don't forget to press star button...give ur previous feedback ❤️❤️

Share it to other sidnaaz Fiction lovers too ❤️❤️😘🤞❤️😍❣️