♥️♥️Nightmare♥️♥️

Vote vote vote.... All d silent readers pls vote...

Sana looked into his eyes... She can see the real concern for her... She is not able to hide her tears from him...
Her eyes filled with warm tears and she hugged him as tighly as she can...

Sid also reciprocated the hug... His one head on her head back and another on her back... He is rubbing her back with his palm...

He let her cry as much as she want to relax herself... He kissed on her head to calm her down...

They stood like this for some minutes thn Sana broke the hug and looked into his black intense eyes....

Its a full moon night... Her tears are looking like a pearl on her cheeks.. Sidharth wipe off her tear with his thumb...

She just closed her eyes..

Sid: bs bcha.... kitna roegi....

Sana didn't give him answer... she just kept her head on his chest...

Sid caressing her hairs.. another hand on her waist...

Sana: Sidharth... in a calm voice..

Sid: ha baby...

Sana: tu mera ek h frnd h is shehar m... tu kbi mujhe chod to n dga n...

Sid: nhi swthrt... kbi nhi...

Sana: agr kbi mere bare m koi kuch bolega to us p ykin krne s phle mujh s puchga n...

Sid: u r living with me frm one mnth... itna h smjh payi h tu mujhe.... phli bat m kisi k bato m nhi aata...

Aur dusri chz jo mere apne hte h... unhe m aise h nhi chod skta n darling... spcly tujhe to kbi nhi... He said while looking into her eyes..

I ll trust u always in any circumstances....

Sana felt so blessed to have him in her life... These are the words she always want to hear from her loved ones.... Bt everyone left her without knowing her truth...

She kissed on his heart... Sidharth felt sensation on his body by her lips touch.. He controlled himself...

Sid: Baby... chl sote h ab... while breaking the hug..

Sana: ha chl...

She laid on her bed... He sat beside her...

After few moments she kept her head on his lap... She felt Sukoon with him

Sana: Sidharth...

Sid: hmm

Sana: Thank you...

Sid just smiled..

Sana: ek bat pucho..

Sid: bol

Sana: tune y nhi pucha m ro kyo rhi th...

Sid: mujhe pta h...

Sana shocked to hear this...

Sana: k..ky..kyaa pta h tujhe.. in a nervous tone..

Sid: yhi k tujhe parties m jana pasand n h isliye tera mood khrab ho gya...
Sana sighed in relief..

Sid continued

Bt Thanks yr tu mere liye aayi th wha pr... phr wo Mr Kappor jaise tujhe dkh rhe th mujhe blkl acha n lg rha th...

Sana: mujhe nhi baat krni aise logo k bare m.... wo is layak nhi h k unka naam tk liya jaye....

Sid: itna gussa...

Sana: nhi... bs.. wo aise h...

Sid: ab tu so ja...