♥️♥️Trust♥️♥️

Thanku so much everyone who voted for Qurbat

Thanku so much everyone who voted for Qurbat... 1st rank Masha Allah... I m speechless...

Vote for this update also... pls...

Thanku for ur immense love and support.. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Chlo lets start the story....

Happy reading😘😘

Shehnaaz is at her job... She is showing some clothes to one of her customer... She heard a soft voice.. She called her name.. She turned towards her..

Mrs. Kapoor was standing there with a broad smile.. She came near her..

Mrs. Kapoor: Hello puttar... kaise ho aap?

Sana: m thk hu aunty.. ap aj yha?

Mrs. Kapoor: bs shadi k ghr h.. shopping to hti h rhti h.. tmhe dkha to awaz lga di...

Sana: to btaeye aunty kya lna h aapko.. i ll help u...

Mrs. Kapoor: nhi apne liye kuch nhi.. wo bs Ruma n Krish.. mere bche... wo shopping krne aaye h...

A sudden anger rised in Sana to hear Krish's name.. Bt somehow she controlled..

She saw that Krish is coming towards them... Mrs. Kapoor was standimg front of her.. so he can't see her..

Sana: ok aunty to m chlti hu... kaam h thda... She almost run from there...

She went to the washroom.. She is breathing heavily.. Her body is shivering... she doesn't know its anger or fear...

Her head started paining.. She splashed the water on her face... She msg his boss that she is not feeling well and going home...

She went to home from back gate of the showroom... she fed up with this hide and seek game... She wants to face that moron bt she lost her self confidence whn everyone left her alone.. He can't defeat her bt her loved ones did..

She reached home.. She went to her room...throw her bag on bed..

Jasmin came..

Jas: kya hua itni jldi kaise a gyi tu..

She didn't say anything..

Jas: kya hua h... bta to...

Sana: kuch nhi.. m thk hu..bs sardrd h thda... she rest her head on bedhead...

Jas: chai bna k lau... you ll feel better...

Sana: nhi mujhe sona h...

Jas: ok... I m in my room.. if u want something call me.. She left..

She laid on the bed... She is missing Sidharth badly.. His arms are her safest place to stay... She is not able to sleep without him... He is the only one who can make her calm in such situation...