CHAPTER NINETEEN - Time to die!

Naruto is not mine, but I am in the process of stealing him from the orphanage to make sure his adult self gets a better godforsaken haircut :3

'...' Inner

'...' Outer

-----

OH MY GOD.

PEACH-SAN.

"Peach-san???" Kakashi asked, looking at me with a deadpan face. 

"Ya know, cuz his name is Momochi Zabuza...Momochi...MOMO..." I licked my lips and gave the dumbfounded rogue ninja a once over. "He do got a nice peach doe." 

Snapping out of his shock, our beloved Peach-san chucked. "You know who I am kid? Impressive," he smirked, hefting his sword onto his shoulder. 

"Oh please. I've been eyeing your peach for literally my entire life, how WOULD I not know who you are?" 

"...should I be concerned."

"Hehe nah. I just have a knack for appreciating delicious booties," I said, sending a wink to Kakashi. He inched ever-so-slightly away from me. 

Zabuza cracked his neck. "Well, kid, you've got spunk, I'll give you that," he growled. "But you talk too much." His grip on his sword. Executioner's Blade, I thought with slight excitement. 

"Looks like the talking's gonna come to an end real soon," Kakashi grunted, getting into a fighting stance. Sasuke and Naruto did the same. I pouted and took out my sword. 

"I wasn't planning to use this, but..." Kakashi slid his headband up to reveal his Sharingan. 

Sasuke: :0

*explanation of the Sharingan, Sasuke's confused and NOT angsty face cuz we prevented his fam from getting massacred, y'all get the gist* 

I sighed. "Seriously, can we get this over with? I wanna snack on some mochi."

"You're gonna regret being so cocky, kid," Zabuza sneered. "Hidden Mist!" 

And lo and behold, there was mist! :D 

Sasuke and Naruto froze, trembling. Kakashi frowned. I shivered slightly, but grinned. This bloodlust ain't got nothing on Danzhoe's. 

I walked over to the two boys, unfazed, and tapped their shoulders, snapping them out of their terrified trance. "Come on," I whispered, smiling brightly. "We've trained for this. There's nothing to be afraid of."

'I mean, they've got death to be afraid of.'

'I was wondering why you were being awfully quiet.'

Still scared, but now with determined looks on their faces, our lovely Sasucakes and Sunshine looked at me and nodded. Kakashi glanced back briefly and gave an eye smile. "Don't worry. I'll protect you all with my life."

"We won't be needing that, but thanks for the moral support, sexy!" I called out. 

"Alright team, here's how I think it's gonna go down. Kakashi-sensei is most likely going to take on Peach-san over there, so our priority is to protect Tazuna," I pointed to the extremely pale and trembling drunkard in the corner.

"Oh darn, I forgot he was there," Naruto whispered. 

I nearly failed at stopping a giggle from escaping. Gotta stay serious. "The usual formation, guys. But if Kakashi-sensei seems like he's in trouble, I'm gonna go help him, ok? In that case, you two need to work together. Trust each other. You know what I'm talking about, yeah?"