CHAPTER THIRTEEN - Territory

Naruto isn't mine, only this story ~(^-^~) 

'...' Inner

'...' Outer

-----

I woke up in a realm of darkness. 

'Where tf...' I winced as I sat up. Putting a hand to my head, I surveyed my surroundings. Kakashi, Itachi, and the Hokage were nowhere in sight. 'Where is everyone?'

I then saw a lone figure a few meters away. Squinting, I strained to see his face. 'Goddammit, it's too dark here,' I mumbled. Something to the side gleamed, and my eyes traveled downwards to

his

red

arm.

'DANZHOE!' I gasped, leaping away. An eerie chuckle came from the man as he slowly started to advance towards me. My mind started racing, trying to figure out where I was and how to get out of this situation. After a few seconds, it clicked. 

'Genjutsu,' I whispered. Of course. He must've put me in one when the Sharingan eyes on his arms dilated in my direction. I put my hands together in a familiar sign. 'Release!'

Danzo laughed again. 'The likes of you won't be able to escape from my genjutsu,' he sneered. 'You're stuck in here with me, little girl. And here, I control everything.'

A wooden cross shot out from the ground behind me. Iron clamps secured me to the cross, and I thrashed about wildly to try to get free. My attempts were futile though, and I could do nothing but glare vehemently at the evil man who had stopped right in front of me. 

His sickening smirk never went away as he scanned my immobile body. A katana materialized in his hands. 'You must be aware that time flows differently inside a genjutsu than in real life. For every second that passes outside, days could pass in here. Weeks, even.'

He giggled. 'Weeks of fun for us!'

His face suddenly contorted into a frown, and he looked at me as one might look at a misbehaving puppy. 'You ruined my plan to protect Konoha. You ruined my plan for power.' Rage built up in his face until he was frothing at the mouth with anger. 'YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!'

Keeping my fear down, I sneered at him, 'Go suck a toad's dick, scar-face.' I spat in his face for good measure.

His eyes slowly inched down to the glob of spit on his cheek. Wiping it off, he fixed me with an unnerving stare. 

He smiled so widely I thought the corners of his mouth would bleed. 

'My, my,' he crooned. 'Such vulgar words for such a pretty child.'

'You're insane,' I said in a low voice. 'Just die already, you old geezer.'

'Oh, but it won't be me dying anytime soon.' I felt shivers travel down my spine as he reached out and caressed my cheek. 

'It'll be you.'

Danzo released my face, then laughed. 'Oh, but it won't be a quick death. No, no, no. You deserve so much better than that.'

He raised the katana high up in the air, getting ready to bring it down on my arm. I grit my teeth and closed my eyes, bracing myself for the searing pain of a missing limb.

It never came.

Instead, I heard the sickening crunch of bone and opened my eyes to see Danzo crash into the ground a few meters away.

'HA BITCH! JUST GOT FUCKING YEETED!'

I whipped my head around. That voice.