A normal day

" Zerorin~"

*Bang!*

" Zerorin~"

*Crash*

"Zerorinnnnnnnn"

" Just shut the fuck up you damn old man!!!! "

It's a normal morning for the silver haired prefect except for a sugar-high Cross on his tail. He ran to Yagari sensei's room to drop  the glomping and over affectionate head master off his back.

Zero turned at the corner and suddenly he felt a presence behind him followed by a warm breath on his nape.

*Click*

*Bang*

" Uwah! " Akira dodged the bullet coming his way.

" It's me ! It's me! Don't shoot!! " Akira hurriedly said to prevent another bullet from the scary prefect.

" What the hell are you thinking Kuren! You should've known not to do that kind of thing to a hunter! " Zero hissed lowering down Bloody Rose as the other hand covered the place where Akira blow his breath.

" Sorry about that Zero. But you should be careful too. Remember what I said about not being alone? "

" Of course I do " Zero uncovered his neck.

" Don't try to skip out classes Zero. I'm more worried about you right now. Even though you are a hunter, you're still a vampire Zero " Akira patted Zero on the shoulders.

Pain flashed in Zero's amethyst eyes with those words.

"Now let's go to class, shall we?"

" Wait ! Where did you leave Aidou-senpai then? Did you leave him alone in your room? " Zero asked the albino , the latter smiling to a pair of girl greeting him.

" Hmm? Of course. My room is the safest place for him right now. He'll surely wake up during night time. So don't worry about him"  Akira smiled at the silver-haired prefect.

They greeted , well to be exact ,it's the albino who greeted the girls on their way to class while Zero just shoot a glare to whoever that come near him.

During class , Akira take notes while Zero slept besides him. The professor is immune to Zero's attitude already and just let him sleep, he stopped trying to make the boy stay awake in class anyway . The silver boy can sleep as much as he want ,as long as the boy can keep his grades as the way it is now, the professor don't have anything to say.

* After school *

The day class girls are waiting at the Moon Dorm to see their " idols " as usual. The only thing different now is they're standing perfectly in lines. Akira on the left side and Zero on the right side , the former with a carefree smile on his face while the latter has a scowl which turned into a glare as soon as someone tried to step over the lines.

Soon the doors opened and the night class students came out. Kuran Kaname leading the group, with a clingy Kuran Yuuki on his left arm.

The vampire prince shoot a glance at Zero and nodded to Akira who nodded back.

Kain Akatsuki also looked towards the albino which the latter smiled with a look that said ' Later '.

Kuran Yuuki glared at the albino and tightened her grip on Kaname's arm making the prince frown , but the frown is gone as soon as it appeared so no one but the smiling prefect and the green eyed blonde who was looking at his friend noticed it.

" Kyaa!!! Wild-senpai!!! So wild!!!! " (Pun *pff)

" Ichijou-senpai Look this way please!! "

" Shiki-senpai and Rima-senpai we bought your latest Photo book!!! "

" Emmm....Where's Aidou-senpai? "

" Idol-senpai~~ "

" Aidou-senpai is still not recovering from his cold? "

" Noooo!!! Idol-senpai please wait for me!! I'm coming for you!!!"

" You! Stop it ! I'm the one who will help senpai! "

" No it's me!! "

"No it's me!! "

" It's me!!!"

" Ladies~ Don't fight don't fight~ We don't want you to harm your precious body in front of Night-class senpais , do we? " Akira said smiling like a prince with those sparkly background you see in Shoujo manga.

" Kyaa!!! Kure-senpai/Kure-kun !!! "

'There they go again shouting' *sigh* Akira thought.

"Shut up now and get back to your own dorms before my patience run out! Or else....."

'And there he goes again......' Akira sweat dropped.

After the night class disappeared to school the girls went back to their dorm.

" Are? Did Shiki-senpai look a little paler then normal? "

" You're imagining it. Senpai looked the same as usual "

" Yep. Senpai was as beautiful and cool as usual! "

" Nothing wrong with senpai when I looked
Maybe a trick of light? "

" I guess so. "

" But what if Senpai also caught a cold? "

" Kyaa!!! Then we have both Idol-senpai and Shiki-senpai to look after !!! "

*In girls imagination*

Shiki *smiling sweetly with White lilly flowers blooming in the background *

" Thank you so much for looking after me. As a reward.....Will you look after me for eternity? "

Aidou * grabs your chin and smiled devilishly while blue roses bloom in the background *

"  You saved me from the monster called cold. What a brave girl. In order to pay back your kindess please let me stay by your side forever so I can protect you for the rest of my life. "

* Imagination ends *

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! "

Akira covered his ears for safety. ' I wonder if they could kill a Level-E with those screams. Vampires have really sensitive hearing after all. '

Around midnight, Akira was patrolling the woods while Zero took care of the school building.

When he came close to the lake , he felt a presence behind the tree near the lake. Quite a small one but definitely that a vampire's. 'I wonder why they're out here. Zero would be surely pissed if he found out. '

Akira walked towards the tree. And surprisingly the leaves and twigs under him didn't crack a sound at all. It's like he's walking on air a few centimeters above the real ground.

Unknown's POV

Thirsty

Stop it....

Thirsty

Don't

Thirsty

Need to drink

No stop it

Drink

Drink

NEED DRINK

STOP IT!!!!!

Help......

Thirsty.......

.....h....elp....

BLOOD!!!!!