Family

Everyone was shocked by what Akira just said

" Your brother? But I thought you were an orphan? " Kaien looked puzzled .

Akira stand up and walked towards the window. He opened the Window and looked towards the moon which was quickly covered by dark clouds and it started raining all of a sudden, the rain acting as barrier around them.

Akira sighed " He's not my biological brother. He is from the same orphanage as me. I don't know what is he but when we were young he showed me his power once. Unlike me who can erase my presence so that no one can notice me, he can erase the others presence. But I don't think he will work together with vampires"

"And why is that? " Kaname asked.

" He hate vampires more than anyone in the orphanage did. I heard his whole village was destroyed by a group of bloodthirsty vampires. No on survived except for him who was up on the mountans , searching for herbs." He glanced towards Yagari.

" And we can't know if it's him or not for sure " Everyone looked puzzled at him.

Akira sighed again as he continues " Yagari-sensei do you remember the fire happened 5 years ago at HA headquarters? "

Yagari nodded.

" My brother was in their library when it happened. He was trying to learn and train to become a hunter at that time. The fire started from the room beside library he wasn't able to call for help. Everything was burnt into ashes. We don't even know if he survived or not since we never found his corpse."
Silent fall like a heavy blanket over them at those words.

" Then what do you think about the current situation Akira -kun? " Kaien broke the silence as he gaze at the solemn Albino.

" I...... I don't know.... But if he's really my brother , I have to stop him before things go out of hands. But....If there's someone out there who's using my brother to do these kind of thing...."

Thunders roared following the lightning which make Akira's eyes flashed purple.

" I will make sure they see the deepest part of hell "

Everyone's eyes narrowed at the albino but blanched their face with what he said next.

" Well~ There's also a possibility that someone out there with the same power as my brother doing this so no worries! What's the matter? You guys look so gloomy~ It's not like the world is ending anyway. Everything will be fine~ Now now~ Don't make that face. Let's get Aidou-kun back to normal first now, shall we? Although our Ice princess look cute right now, we need our genius back if we want to solve this case don't we?"

And with that Akira grabbed ( the pouting ) Aidou and left the room. Everyone sighed at his carefree behavior. Really ........ Akira will always be Akira.

*With Akira and Aidou back in Akira's room*

" Hana-chan . Do you want to get your memories back? " Akira asked the blonde sitting on his bed.

The blonde vampire nod his head "Yes" at the question.

"Even if it's possibly the most painful memories to you? Even if it's about the people who nearly killed you? " The blonde froze but still nod his head and softly muttered a "Yes".

The albino smiled softly at the blonde and said " Close your eyes,Hanabusa. It'll hurt a lot so I recommend you hold onto something"

A thought flashed in the albino's mind all of a sudden and he grinned wickedly" Or you can hug me or hold onto me if you'd like ~ Ha~na~bu~sa~chan~"

Hanabusa shivered and glared ( pouted ) at the other boy as he picked up Akira's pillows and hug them against his chest.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding" Akira chuckled.

He then placed both his hands on each side of Aidou's head. Aidou squeezed the pilliow as his eyes squeeze shut as the pain start to kick in.

As the time passed by the pain become more and more unbearable and finally after one hour Aidou passed out , falling on Akira's chest.

The albino boy hugged the blonde and tightened his grip as he thought about the culprit.
" Everything will be fine..... It'll be fine.... "

He climb onto the bed and pull the blonde into his embrace. Akira's hair glow more white under the moon making Aidou's blonde hair paler reflecting the white light. The seals inside the room activated, creating a barrier to prevent anyone from entering.

*Scene changed*

A figure stand tall at the top of a church, their cloak swaying in the wind. Three figures on their knees behind them.

" Kukuku. I hope you like my present..... Nii-san" A wicked laugh echoing in the wind.

"Ahahahaha!! I'm gonna take those filth down one by one. No one is deserved to stay by yourside! Niisan...... Niisan .... Niisan.. Niisan!!!! .......... My sweet sweet beloved~ Ahaha.....Ahahaha..... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! "

The three shivered at the mad tone of their leader. ' Creepy.... Whoever that niisan is , I hope he can stop this madness ' the three thought at the same time.

Just then the wind blow strongly making the cloak fall off the tall figure, showing the strikingly familiar face of ........

There you go , another cliffhanger ( O w O )

Guess who's that familiar face =w=
If you can guess the character right, I'll give a Special chapter for those who guessed right! And you can request which pair you want to see in that chapter!