Found him!

*previously*

He opened the door and found a........

*Now*

A wall...... 'Yep~ A goddamn WALL!!! What the heck?! I mean when I opened the door there has to be some gruesome scene or a some prisoner being held or something like that! That's what always happen in Novels and Movie! Why a wall?! And a complete concrete one which looks like it didn't even have a single scratch! God... this kinda tire me out to yell in my own head.... wait I don't believe in god anyway... meh~ whatever~~' was what went on our dear albino's head as he saw the concrete wall behind the door with heavy smell of blood. 'Well maybe.....' Akira stretched his hand out and a ball made of air slowly appeared in his palm. (Kinda like Rasengan from Naruto and no we are not crossing the anime) He released the ball of air towards the wall. The wall was destroyed instantly and heavy smell of blood invaded Akira's senses immediately, the smell is so strong that it made him nearly collapse. His eyes turned into a purple colour again making him close his eyes and shook his head to make the color fade away. When he opened his eyes again they're back to original ruby like states. Behind the destroyed wall is a dark room. Which walls are soaked in black paints , maybe dried blood since the smell is too strong. And on the floor is too much dust.... wait those isn't dust....Those are... Ashes.... And not just ordinary ones, those are silver ashes that only appear when a vampire is dead. 'Maybe I know what this room was for.... It's a room hunters locked up vampires and torture them...' Akira thought with a heavy heart. Hunters aren't all cruel to torture every vampire they caught. Most killed the vampires instantly instead of torturing them. But there were hunters who like to torture vampires to death. They thought it is their right to make these creatures of darkness suffer since they defied God and betrayed God to live with darkness. Akira suddenly shivered, thinking what if Aidou was caught by those hunters? He won't survive for sure! And Akira didn't know how Aidou's blood smell to track him. He only knew Aidou's normal smell and it doesn't help in these kind of situations. The albino turned and run out of the church towards Cross Academy.

When he was crossing the forest surrounding Cross Academy Akira came across a battered Aidou who was trying to walk back to academy. "Aidou!" Akira called out. The blonde turned to look at him. The prefect can't believe his eyes. Aidou's sunshine blonde hair is dirtied with blood and dirts. His clothes looks like a group of angry dogs and cats ripped them apart. His sparkling sea-colored eyes dull with pain. And most of it.....Akira can't smell anything from the blonde! Surely there'll be a faint smell of blood if Aidou was bleeding like that. But there's nothing. Not even a faint smell of baby powder Akira usually smell whenever he get near the blonde. Akira won't even noticed Aidou is there if he hadn't been searching for the blonde for a whole evening. There's nothing, no aura, no smell... just.... nothing...Like the Aidou infront of him is just an illusion. But Akira believes his instincts and right now his istincts are telling him that this IS the real Aidou. "What are you doing here?" Aidou's voice brought him back from his thoughts and he ran towards the blonde who looks like he'll collapse right here right now. "What happend to you Aidou? Wait you don't have to answer that one. Let's get you treated as soon as possible. Can you walk or do I need to carry you?" The blonde's voice is hoarse and small when he answered, " I don't need anything. Go away idiot". Akira thought about what would happen if he brought this heavily injured Aidou back to a school full of sharp-nose-from-hell aka vampires (he forgot Aidou's situation right now), but then again, with what Aidou is like at the moment, it would be more dangerous if he leave him like this. Moreover, it is Akira's duty to care about the students' safety of Cross Academy, be it human or vampire. So what did he do with the Blonde? Simple. He knocked out the blonde and carried him back to his dorm room. Don't be ridiculous. At this moment, anywhere else would be dangerous for Aidou. At his room Aidou'll have someone to protect him and even if one is not enough Akira have Zero, the one and only level D hunter who have killed a pureblood, since their rooms are beside each others'.

*Back at School*

Akira dropped Aidou on his bed , tended to his wounds, changed the blonde's clothes with clean ones. After that he checked the seals in his room and set out to report headmaster about this.

*Scence changes*

Cold wind howling and darkness coiling like a snake waiting for his prey. A figure beneath the silver moonlight trudging towards the man who was trying to crawl away from them. "The game has already started~ Let's see if they can embrace the darkness or not~" In a second the crawling man turned into a pile of silver ashes blew away by the howling wind.

*At Cross Academy*

As soon as Akira was out, the blonde on the bed opened his eyes,  clear blue eyes morphed into a crimson red blood ones. The glass of water beside the table frozed completely. The red crimson eyes looked towards where the door located and the door knob is frozed and a wall of ice appeared before the door to prevent the door being opened. And outside the room, a figure stood before the door, trying to open the door.........

Little corner~~~~

Me : Hey! Everyone! I'm back!!!!
*got hit by tomatoes, eggs and rock*
Me : Ouch! Sorry 'bout leaving this story for almost two years~ can you forgive me pretty pwease~~~~ * puppy eyes*
/bang!/
Me : hey! Who disturbed my cutie scence?!
Akira : Goddamnit! You make me stand in a place for nearly two year! I'll make you pay for it!
Me : Hmph! I'm the author so I can make you do whatever I want!
Zero : .......
Me : Oh my gosh~ Zerorin ~ I missed you so much~ Come here give daddy a hug~
Kaien : Nope! Zerorin is my son! Not yours!
Zero : You both aren't my father -_-
Me/Kaien : No! I am your father!!!
Everyone else :  There they go again....
Yuuki : Wait....  I'm the villain of the story right? Where's my scenes?
Me : oh~ Yuuki~
Yuuki : What?
Me : Aki-Aki Kick! You aren't supposed to come out until there's time to discipline you!
Everyone : *sweatdropped*......
Akira : wait.... Aki-Aki Kick? Now that I think about it... Isn't its' original form Lucy-Kick from Fairy tai-mmmph!!!!!
Me : You aren't supposed to know about other anime!!!!!!
Zero : .... *black aura*.... that aside.... Let's just finish the story OK? *smiles sweetly*
Everyone : *disappeared*
Me : ...TvT ..... Hai.......

Thank you guys for not abandoning me after My writer's block of two years~ Luv Ya~❤❤❤