Lurking in the dark

* With Night Class *

" Hmm? Ichijo-san where is Shiki and Rima? " Kain asked the blonde vampire.

" Eh? They were here just a minute ago " Takuma looked behind him but no trace of the duo.

" Kaname-sama......" Kain looked towards the Prince who nodded.

" Professor , excuse me for a while if you may. I have some important matters to attend at the moment " Kaname stands up and walked towards the door.

Yuuki also stands up but Kaname said " Stay Yuuki. You will stay here "

" But Kaname oniisama- "
" No buts Yuuki. You are the only Pureblood in this area other than me. So you stay in here " and with that Kaname walked out. The poor professor didn't even have the time to answer.

* With Shiki and Rima *

" Shiki, Kaname sama would be angry at us when he found out. " Rima said to the boy who was running towards the gate of Cross Academy. Her monotonous voice taking a little bit of concern in it.

" I know Rima. But I need to make sure it's not him I felt. " Shiki stopped in front of the gate and sniffed the air and his gaze turn towards the Forest .

" This way " he ran towards the forest leaving a worried Rima to follow him.

* With Akira *

Now that sure is a suprise. Akira looked at the sleeping boy in his arms.

' Zero will surely be pissed if he found out'  he sighed and turned towards the Headmaster's little house.

" Give that to me " Akira was stopped in his track by Shiki and Rima , both looking at the boy in his arm with something akin to fear? or was it hatred? Doesn't matter now.

" I'm sorry Shiki-senpai, Touya-senpai. I need to take him to Headmaster at the moment. You can discuss with headmaster about this when I'm done. " Akira continued walking but stopped in his tracks by a lightening shot at his foot.

He looked towards Shiki and Touya , the one that shot him, with a questioning look. Shiki already has his bloody whip out and Rima is ready to shot another lightening to him.

" This is gonna take long " Akira sighed and shifted the boy in his arm so that he is holding him up by one arm. Akira hated this position because it would give the boy an instance access to his nape. But he can't put him down nor fight two noble class vampire with both his hands occupied, not in his current situation.

Rima shot a lightening at him while Shiki blood whip soared towards the boy in his arm. Akira hold his palm out making a wind barrier in front of them , stopping both attacks in arm length.

" You know... I really don't want to fight with both of you. Can't you leave the boy in my care? "

The answer to his questions were another lightning bolt and more bloody whips. Both noble moved closer to the albino prefect, their eyes glowing blood red in the dark.

" Guess that's a 'no' huh... Don't hold a grudge against me Senpai. "
And with that Akira's Ruby red eyes turned to glowing violet , stopping the two vampires in their tracks.

" What ....is... thi...." Rima dropped onto the ground unconscious.

" Rima! What..... "  Shiki also fell to the ground unconscious , his bloody whip dissipating. 

" Now what should I do? I have three bodies to carry now..... Damn..." Akira sighed.

' Hope Aidou is still in his beauty sleep. I don't want more vampires to have a happy little chat messing with my patience '

" Kure.... kun? "

' Great! ' Akira sighed again.

" Kuran-senpai can you give me a hand? I need to carry them to the headmaster's office. " Akira looked towards the Vampire Prince.

" Of course. Seira " The shadow guard vampire girl came out of nowhere and picked up both Rima and Shiki on her frail shoulders.

" Now. Shall we go? Kure-kun. " Akira sweat-dropped at the weird scene before him. But he can't really imagine the vampire prince carrying someone by his own hands , except from that one anyway.

Akira nodded and they walked towards the headmaster office.

* Somewhere elese *

" Where is he?!! Find him!! Find him and bring him back no matter what it takes!! " The room looked like as if a tornado passed through it. Almost everything is broken and crashed to the state of no repair.

" Yes, your Majesty " the kneeling figures said in a synch with monotonous voices and disappeared in a blink.

Silver moonlight passed through the curtains and fall onto the still figure on King size bed.

Lifeless heterochromatic eyes blinked open. The owner of these eyes sit up, making the dark chocolate bangs cover their lifeless eyes.

The door creak opens letting the light outside entered the dark room before it was closed and left the room back again in the Moonlight.

A hand reached out to hold the sitting figure's chin. The hand pulled up, bringing the dim heterochromatic eyes back again in sight.

" My love. How was your sleep? " A soft gentle voice rang out in the cold room.

No reply came from the figure.

" Don't worry love. I'll have you back whole again in no time "

They moved to kiss the figure on their lips. When their lips touched , heterochromatic eyes closed again , the owner of those eyes falling back to a deep sleep.

" Rest well my love. I'll clear those pests before you woke up again next time "
A blast of wind blows off the curtains. The next moment the person on the bed was left alone again in the dark room. A single drop of tear fall down from the closed eye , glistening in silver moonlight.

A/N :

Happy Valentine's day everyone~
Hope you like my Valentine gift

Happy Valentine's day everyone~Hope you like my Valentine gift