It's Detective Time~

*Bang bang bang*
"DAMN IT KURE!!!! JUST FREAKING OPEN THE DOOR!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!!! GODDAMNIT!! FREAKING OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!"
( Me : Oopsie.... seems like our dear silver-haired prefect is super duper ultra pissed off  with poor Akira-kun~ Hehe~
Akira : You're having fun with this, aren't you? -_-'
Me: Yep! I like seeing you suffer~
Akira : Even though we are the same person, you sadistic bastard!)
*This is not really in story~ It's just for fun*

Now back with the story~

*Previously*
As soon as Akira was out, the blonde on the bed opened his eyes,  clear ice blue eyes morphed into a crimson red blood ones. The glass of water beside the table frozed completely. The red crimson eyes looked towards where the door located and the door knob is frozed immediately ,a wall of ice appeared before the door to prevent the door being opened. And outside the room, a figure stood before the door, trying to open the door.........

*Present time*

A while ago Zero sensed a present in Akira's room so here he is, trying to open the damn door that won't budge even with his abnormal strength. Zero banged the door and shouted
"Open the damn door! Where the hell have you been you carefree albino freak!"
Finally Zero's irritation get to him and he shot opened the door. Right, the prefect shot the poor innocent door with his Bloody Rose. And as soon as the door opened several ice shards come to his way. Zero dodged the ice shards and turned his gun to the direction the shards came. There he saw a blonde lying on Akira's bed. A very familiar blonde with icy eyes that are glowing pink at the moment.
"Aido-senpai? What are you doing here? This is sun dorm and you are forbidden to come here"
Zero said not lowering his guard down. Aido's eyes turned redder when Zero pointed his gun towards the noble. The atmosphere is tense and heavy, both vampire not moving a bit. Ice shards started to appear at Aidou's side, ready to attack if  the albino across him decide to move for even an inch.

The sound of hurried footsteps broke the silence and both vampire looked towards the opened door still keeping an eye on the other occupant in the room. Soon Akira and Headmaster Cross appeared at the door, both with disbelief looks towards the destroyed door.
"Really? I've been gone for only 5 minutes and this?"
Akira said face palming. Headmaster Cross took careful steps towards a certain ice princes-ahem!- Ice wielder Vampire. Aido turned to look at Headmaster as he  cautiously stepped towards him. Ice shards turned their direction from Zero to Headmaster. Akira suddenly grabbed Cross and stopped him
" Kaien. Leave this to me "
He stepped towards Aido but Aido's eyes remained on Cross,not looking towards the one approaching him. Akira placed his palm over Aido's eyes. The vampire fall unconscious instantly. Zero look at Akira in disbelief.
"How did you-?"
Akira smiled and said,
"Perfect shield~ It's my ability. No one will able to detect my presence it's pretty useful for undercover missions and knocking out enemies "
He put Aido back on bed gently.
"Now, with that over. Kaien we need to talk. Of course you'll listen too, won't you Zero?"
Cross' eyes turned serious and he nodded. Zero put Bloody Rose back in his jacket and sent him a "go on" look. Akira told them how he find Aido and about the church he saw in town.
"I suspect something or someone is making a move. And whatever that is, it's stronger than a noble vampire. Aido won't disappear like that if he had a chance to resist. That means he didn't even have the chance to shout for help when he was taken. When I found him he was slowly walking towards school. His presence was gone like when I use Perfect Shield. And it's impossible for a vampire to hide his presence completely like I do"
Zero cut in
"And the condition when I came in. He didn't seem like he remember who I am and attack me all of a sudden. Aido won't do something like that in this condition if he were the one we know"
Akira nodded
"That's right. It seems like Aido was only moving on instinct. He attacked Zero because Zero has Bloody Rose with him, he saw him as a threat. He didn't attack Kaien instantly because Kaien only approach him and didn't do anything to harm him"
Kaien said "That's strange. I've never seen something like this happened to a noble vampire before"
Akira caught the hidden words " Then you've seen this kind of thing happened in other vampires before?"
Kaien answered "Yes. I've seen some C rank normal vampires like this before but not with nobles. Those vampires were like puppet. That happens when a pure blood control them. But Noble won't become like this even if it's a pure blood controlling them. But this..... A pure blood can't do something like this"
Zero asked " Wait, you mean it's not a pureblood who did it?"
Aido moved a little on the bed. Akira's eyes moved towards him. The blonde look just like a child, curling into a ball, trembling. Akira petted his head gently, soothing him.
Kaien answered Zero " It's not a pureblood since they too are vampire they can't hide the presence of another vampire. Not a hunter too, since it won't do us any good if we erase a vampire's presence. We'll be digging our own grave if we did it"
"Kaien did you forgot how some hunters hate cooperating with vampires?" Akira asked.
Cross caught his meaning " You mean a hunter did this? Why?"
Akira answered " Hunters and vampire haven't been enemies for just a week or month. As some vampire don't see hunter as equal some hunters won't approve vampires as their equal too. They want to destroy this school as much as vampires want to. If they can use a vampire from this school to cause  panic in town......"
Cross eyes widen in disbelief  "You mean...?!"
Akira nodded " They tried to control Aido and erased his presence so that we don't know what is happening. They didn't care what happen to townsfolk as long as it reach their destination. Though it seems like they failed since Aido is a noble. They turned him into a child-like state. He's just like a pure white sheet now. He will attack what he saw as threat, so Zerorin~ Please don't scare him okay~" Akira winked towards Zero who throw him a glare at the nickname.
"Then I'll go discuss this with Touga and Kaname now. Is it okay if we leave him in your care Kure-kun?" Cross looked towards Akira who's already on bed petting Aido like he is an infant.
"Of course Kaien~Just leave him to me~" Akira said with gleaming eyes. Zero look at Akira with a raise brow. He don't think the albino would be able to look after a child but thinking that child is Aido... 'I'll just leave it ' He turned and left the room. As Cross was leaving Akira called out to him
"Kaien! Tell Akatsuki to come to my room. He must be worried sick now"
"Okay"
Akira went to close the door and put a seal on it so it won't open 'Seems like I have to repair the door tomorrow. Zero -kun is really hot-headed, isn't he' He chuckled and then turned to look at the blonde on his bed. Akira sighed and went back to bed and continue his petting. "What am I going to do with you, you big blonde puppy?" He said out loud but there was no reply from the blonde. 'Aido... Why did you go out all alone? This wouldn't have happened if you just stayed in school grounds. Did something happened to cause you to leave the school all alone?' Akira's head is filled with questions. He knew that normally Aido won't go out alone. And unknown to Cross, Akira would feel it as soon as someone or something approach the academy. He did placed some barriers surrounding the academy after all . That's why he knew that Aido went to the direction of town when he went out to find him. He did feel Aidou going out of school at his own will. So if something were to happened it must be in town. And the church he saw today was the most possible place that something happened. While he was caught in his thoughts a knocking sound come from the door. Akira said " Come in " then he saw a certain orange-head with worried eyes. Kain's eyes softened seeing Aido and then he blinked at the position his cousin is in. Akira is petting the blonde who was hugging him in his sleep. Kain blinked again and asked
"um... Did I interrupt you?"
Akira laughed and said
"No, you didn't Kain. Please come sit here" he pointed the chair besides the bed.
"How is he?" Kain asked Akira as soon as he sat down. Akira then explained everything minus about the barrier he placed.
Kain's face turned darker as he was listening.
"Urgh....."
Akira and Kain's eyes moved towards the blonde. Then...... Electric blue eyes blink opened slowly. He looked at Akira and then Kain and the hand petting him then back at Akira who was looking at him with a smile. Aido then opened his mouth and said
" .......Mommy?"