The return

Electric blue clashed with wine red as Aidou and the little boy, Kanata, stared at each other.

" Kure, is this boy connected to Kaname-sama? " Aido turned to look at the albino who was watching the two with glinting amusement in his eyes. He can't shake off the feeling. The little boy looked just like Kaname when he first met the pureblood.

" I don't think so. This little guy here doesn't get along with Kaname-senpai" Akira stood up from his chair and picked up the boy.

"Now I'm gonna give him a bath. Leave the door open when you left, Aidou-senpai." And with that he's gone.

' Can he at least explain the details? ' Aidou's left eyebrow twitched in annoyance. He left the sun dorm and return to his shared room where his cousin Akatsuki was waiting.

" Good to see you back to normal again, Hanabusa " Kain looked up from his book. Aidou nodded as a greeting and turn to his room and flopped on his much more fluffy and comfy bed.

He couldn't help but think the cheap and hard mattress in the sun dorm was much more relaxing than his own expensive bed. Aidou shooked his head and buried his head into the soft pillows, and willed himself to fall asleep.

* Back at the sun dorm bathroom *

" Now that no one is here anymore. You can show yourself you know? At least thank me properly "

Akira placed the still-clothed boy inside the warm bathtub. The boy in question looked at him with a puzzled expression, unable to understand the words.

" Don't give me that look " Akira paused for a moment.

" Kuran Rido. Why are you still alive? "