Bond

Kuran Yuuki is impatient. This is a fact known to every night class student. Unlike when she was Cross Yuuki, the newly awakened pure blood princess is quite a headache to everyone who had the displeasure to know her.

" Where is Onii-sama?! " a high-pitched scream nearly destroyed Rima and Senri's sensitive ears.

"Kaname-sama is currently at a council meeting" Rima answered softly. They are currently on a babysitting duty for the bratty princess since Takuma ,who normally was on this duty, went with Kaname to the meeting.

"Why am I not invited?! I'm their Princess! I should be the one accompanying Onii-sama!" Yuuki continued throwing tantrums. 'Her voice even went into more higher pitch, is that even possible?' thought the two nobles.

"It's becau- " Senri opened his mouth to explain but was interrupted by Yuuki.

"Shut up! No one want to hear you, you filthy blood! You are a disgrace to us! I don't even know why Onii-sama let you stay alive! You should be dead for what you and your trash father had done to me! If not for Onii-sama being kind and let you live, I would personally drain you to dead! " Senri's face turned white at those words.

Rima catched Senri's swaying form and turned to Yuuki, "Kaname-sama will be back in an hour and a half, " She hugged her friend tighter "if you could excuse us, Princess."

Yuuki turned her head away how a ,which she thought, Royalty would. "Get that filth out of my sight! I don't want to my eyes dirtied by him!"

Rima's expressionless face show no signs of the rage filling her being as she bowed and pulled Senri along with her to left the room.

Rima hugged Senri in a way how a big sister would hug her little brother, rubbing circles on his back.

"What are we gonna do?" Senri asked after a long silence. He didn't say about what but Rima know her friend enough to figure out what he's asking.

"Kaname-sama forbid us from attacking him." Rima stated. Her dull eyes were looking directly at Senri's similar ones until the boy get her message.

Give him a chance? Senri tilted his head side way.

He's still your father Shiki. Senri know what Rima was trying to say as he nodded his head reluctantly.

"Just this once " Shiki let his head fall on Rima's small but stong shoulders.

Rima smiled at her friend.

Senri didn't actually mind how his father possessed him like everyone thought. He's a grown up and half pure blood, he can reject the man if he wanted. But he hesitated because the man is his father. And that lead to Rima being injured and Takuma nearly got attacked because of him.

When he felt Rido's presence again, Senri didn't even feel hatred towards the man. He tried to kill the man only because he don't want him to harm Kaname again. Kaname was the first one to accept him as a family aside from his own mother. His mother, Kaname, Rima and Takuma are Senri's precious family.

If Kuran Rido really want to be Senri's father than he has to prove that he won't bring harm to Senri's precious family.

If he tried to harm Senri's family again, he would make sure that man turn into a pile of ashes for good this time.