The Real Rido

*Previously*

" Kuran Rido, why are you still alive? "

*Now*

Chocolate bangs covered the wine red eyes and soon a sinister laugh escaped from the small figure.

" I thought your brains degenerated through all this years, but it seems like I was wrong. " The boy looked up and the once wine red eyes were replaced with heterochromatic, a huge dark grin gracing the young face.

" It's hard to not notice when the night class members were all out for your blood, Rido. " Akira sit down on the edge of the bathtub.

His hands move to ruffle the chocolate hair. Messing it up until the dark grin was replaced by a annoyance.

" Hey stop it! I'm not a kid anymore! " the boy now identified as Kuran Rido tried to stop the hands on his head but to no avail.

" Do you know how worried I was when I heard you went rampage and killed Haruka and Juri? And when I heard you got killed by Zero not long ago? " Akira said in a stern tone stopping the boy's movements.

" Well? Don't you have anything to say? " Akira raised a brow at the sulking boy.

" .....n't... me " the boy mumbled.

" Sorry I didn't quite catch that"

" It wasn't me " Rido looked up his expression dark and painful.

" I didn't killed Juri-chan and Haru-chan.  I didn't do it! " Akira's eyes softened looking at the trembling boy.

" I know. You were quite the troublemaker and was a spoiled little brat but you were never the one to hurt your family. That's why I'm worried Rikkun " Rido looked down again , shoulders shaking with controlled sobs.

" It doesn't matter. It was my body which attacked my family. Juri-chan won't be smiling and making foods for us again. We won't become a complete family again. I even had my own family, but my wife resents me my son hates me. I won't ever have the happy family like I promised before."

" Rido... Tell me who did it." Akira hold the boy's shaky shoulders.

" I don't know " the boy shaked his head not looking up.

" I was normal but one day I woke up and I can't control myself anymore. My body won't listen to me. I did many horrible things. I'm not in my right mind. I sometimes don't even remember what I did. And smetimes I even got in a long sleep and lost my connection to my body. Everything was fuzzy "

" How did you return back to yourself then? " Akira asked.

" When the prefect hunter killed me. I was able to regain consciousness and fled the scene. When I realized that I'm back to my normal self I'm already in this body. So I came here to see how little  Kaname and Yuki is doing. I was just about to leave but I got a little bit thirsty on the way."

Rido sounds a little sheepish at the end. Akira sighed and rolled up his sleeves.

" When was the last time you drank? " He asked while cutting his wrist with a blade.

" A couple of month ago, before Zero killed me. I guess? " Rido answered and grabbed the wrist offered to him and managed to get a few sips before the wound closed up , leaving no trace of the cut.

" Thanks for the meal " Rido grinned but this time it was a bright one unlike the one from before.

" Now that we're done talking. Go take a bath. Seriously Rido, you stink " Akira left the bathroom leaving a fuming pureblood in there.

He walked towards the headmaster's office and knocked. And entered the room before the headmaster can even say a "come in ".

" Kaien we need to talk. " His voice grave as he sit down.

' I hope there's nothing too destructive going on ' Cross thought as he also sat infront of the albino.

No words leave the room that night.

When Rido is done bathing, he return to Akira's room to see the prefect already sleeping so he crawled into the bed and lied beside the albino.

" Good night " He mumbled.

" Good night Rido "

The unexpected answer came shocking the boy. But he soon caught himself and smack the taller male with the remaining pillow making the albino laugh.

" You're still a tsundere, aren't cha? "

" Shut up ! And what does that word even mean?! "

" Shh... You're going to wake everyone up "

" There's no vampire here in this dorm! "

" Actually we have one in the room right besides us "

"...."

" Ouch! Rikkun be nice towards your guardian! "

" I refuse to recognize you as one! "

Cross Kaien massage his temple as he thought back to what he discussed with the albino prefect.

' Juri...... I don't think this will end well this time... What should I do now? '