19. Psychopath

Third Person POV

"Let him in."

The trusty men of this evil master mind obey what he just said. They dragged the teenage boy into the dark chamber of their leader.

"Please tell me you have updates on what I sent you to do." The leader said in a bored tone.

"And if I don't?" The boy challenged fearlessly. This made the leader shake with rage.

"You better watch your tongue boy. I could kill her anytime I want." The boy paled visibly and this made the man to smirk.

"You heartless bastard. She's your-."

"I don't give a damn!" The leader spat out viciously. He sighed. "If you really value you worthless life, give me my updates."

The boy murmured something incoherent under his breath. "She's always with this dude. They hang out out everytime. So, if you want to get her, you have to get rid of him." He explained.

The man was in deep thought. He had a slight crease on his forehead and his eyebrows were furrowed. There was silence for a minute.

"We need to get rid of him, eh?" He grinned mischievously. " The boy nodded.

"I guess I have to do everything myself," He walked round the dimly lit room. "I have to go after her myself." He said with a crazed look I this eyes.

What he said angered the teen. "She was mine first!" He exclaimed.

"Exactly. She 'was' yours. But she 'is' mine. You see the difference?!"

By this time, the two males were a few centimeters apart; looking at each other with hatred in their eyes. Tension swirled in the air. Killing silence.

"If not for you, she would still be me. ME!" The boy hollered. His voice bounced of the walls as the last word of his statement echoed.

"Watch what you say. I'm-." The boy interrupted him. "You are nothing you claim to be." He sneered.

The leader, out of anger, punched the teenager. The boy winced in pain but recovered quickly and hardened his face.

He calmly walked put of the room. But not before giving the man one last, deadly glare.

The leader smirked at the action and placed himself in his throne. He was like a king; or so he thought.

He pointed at four gang members. "I need you guys to watch that kid. Make sure he does not funny business." The members nodded and filed out the room in am orderly manner.

Loyal asses.

He chuckled to himself and walked to his office. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

He wrote:

Hello my dear Amanda.
I've been watching you for a very long time now and you've become more beautiful than you were in the last three years.
You are obviously gonna wonder who this is but you'll find out when the time is right. Which is very soon.
I can wait for our reunion. But I need to get rid of that guy that's always around you. He's obviously getting in the way of everything.
I can't wait to see you again.

J.M

He keeps it in the drawer attached to his desk and smiles to himself.

He knows he sound like an obsessed psycho but at this point, he doesn't care. All he wants is this particular girl and nothing else.

∆°∆°∆°∆°∆