Chapter 11

The trip back to school is peaceful for the three, George and Clay holding hands the whole plane ride. Getting back to Cortona had always been an anxiety provoking experience for the blonde, but with George sitting next to him, he's never felt so calm.

The three meet up with their friends once they get back, Techno and Wilbur being the first they see. The boys are discussing what they did over break, Wilbur rambling on about getting a new guitar from his grandparents. He had apparently broken his last one over Thanksgiving break, something about too much Smirnoff.

"Ay, hey boys, how was your New Years?" the brunette asks as he sees the three approach.

"It was great, ton of fun," Sapnap answers for them, around the same time the two boys in front of them notice Clay's and George's intertwined fingers.

"Oh hey guys," Techno smiles at them, much warmer than usual.

"Hey Techno," Clay gives him a cheeky grin. George's face turns pink, but he doesn't dare let go of the blonde next to him.

Wilbur just smiles, obvious that happy the boys are finally being open with everyone.

"I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to take a nap," George says, mainly talking to Clay.

"I'll come with, I am too," the blonde offers.

The two say their goodbyes to their friends, heading upstairs to the brunette's room. Clay turns on the boys lights, a dark blue filling the room. George goes to change, Clay grabbing his forearm and stopping the boy. He pulls off the green sweatshirt he's wearing it, handing it to the man who just blushes.

"You look good in it," Clay kisses the man's cheek, pulling back to let him change.

George just blooms a soft pink, throwing it on over his shirt, pulling off his jeans. Clay excuses himself, telling the brunette he needs to grab something from his room. He runs to his dorm, pulling on some sweatpants and removing his shirt. It's hot in Florida, even in January. His plaid sweatpants hang low on his hips, his happy trail on full display. He grabs a few things from his dresser drawer, throwing them in his pockets.

Clay knocks on the brunette's door, entering before waiting for a response. The boy is sitting in his bed, laptop in his lap. Clay's sweatshirt hangs loosely on the boy's body, a blanket covering his lower half.

"Hi baby," Clay gives him a grin, George returning the smile.

"I'm watching Sherlock," George's smile melts the blonde's heart.

"Sounds good, you not tired anymore?" Clay remembers the boy's complaints just minutes ago.

"No, I just wanted to spend time with you," George shyly admits.

Clay nearly sprints to the boy's bed, grabbing the boy's face and kissing him.

"God I fucking love you," the blonde breathes out, George's face turning red at the comment.

"You look hot," George rakes his hands down the boy's abdomen, Clay burying his head in the boy's neck at the praise. The blonde laughs, his breath tickling the brunette's neck. George squirms at the feeling, making Clay laugh even harder.

"I brought my pen, if you want to," Clay suggests, George cutting the blonde off mid sentence with a nod.

"Yes please," George's voice has a sense of excitement in it at the proposition. Neither of the boy's have a chance to hit it as Clay's phone rings, Tommy's profile picture popping up on the screen.

"Hello?" George answers for him, making Clay smile even harder.

"This isn't Dream," the blonde can hear the boy's voice come through the other end.