Chapter 13

*Tommyinnit is live*

A notification reads across Clay's phone, a smile breaking across his face.

The freshman had been streaming nearly everyday for the last months, Tubbo joining in as well. He had managed to average nearly thirty viewers a stream, a huge achievement for the boy. The seniors had promised to join in for a few streams later that week, the boys only appearing in the background when Tommy would stream their Minecraft world.

George is sprawled across Clay's bed, the blonde sat in his gaming chair admiring the boy. The brunette is scrolling through his phone when he mutters, "Tommy's live."

"I saw," the blonde responds, pulling up Twitch on his computer, the blonde's stream under his following list. There's only a couple of viewers, Clay deciding to join, wanting to see what he's up to.

The freshman's face pops up on his screen, his Minecraft character running through their world. Clay types a hello in chat, Tommy's face lighting up when he sees the senior's comment.

"Dream! What's up Big man?" Tommy grins before adding, "You should hop on, join me."

Clay thinks it over for a moment before closing out of the stream and loading up Minecraft. He shoots a quick text to Tommy asking if he should join a discord call. George is watching the blonde, a confused look on his face.

-VC 2

The text from Tommy popping onto his screen, the blonde joining the call as his world loads open.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dream!" Tommy's voice runs through his headphones, Clay smiling on command.

"Hey Tommy, how's it going? How's the stream?" the blonde finally loads into their world, running to go and find Tommy.

"It's alright, feeling pretty good. Chat how bout you? How are we boys?" Tommy asks enthusiastically, the boy having always been good at starting conversation, "Chat, you guys don't know this, but Dream is probably the best Minecraft player I know," the blonde chuckling at the compliment.

"Chat, he is a liar, I am not," Clay refutes, Tommy laughing in protest.

"You're such a humble man, Dream. Chat, if I can ever convince this kid to actually upload something, he will be the biggest gamer in the world, I promise you that," Clay looks down to his feet at Tommy's consistent admiration, the blonde never having thought he was all that good.

"You know Tommy, maybe I'll upload a video I did with Sapnap," Dream teases, George's attention being caught.

Tommy speaks first, "You're what? You did a video with Sapnap?" the blonde sounds shocked.

"Yeah, yeah, we tried this idea I had. Called it, Minecraft Manhunt," he laughs.

"Minecraft what now?" Tommy nearly yells.

"Minecraft Manhunt," he repeats, "so I speedrun and Sapnap tries to kill me at the same time, he kills me once, he wins, I kill the Ender Dragon, I win."

"There's no way you could ever win that," Tommy sounds flabbergasted. "Didn't you just say I'm the best player you know?" the blonde smirks, the freshman laughing back.

"Touche, send me the footage, the chat seems interested in it as well. Someone said that that's the best idea they've heard in months," the freshman relays.

George is still watching the blonde with a puzzled look on his face, this being the first time Clay had mentioned it to anyone.

The two blondes play for a bit, Tommy's stream slowly growing in viewership. He hits fifty concurrent, a new record for the boy, Clay congratulating him as he leaves.