Chapter 14

Sapnap's room stinks of BO and weed, a combination Dream finds a certain gross comfort in. Quackity is wobbling on a desk, Parker standing on the ground next to him looking rather nervous. Wilbur, Niki, and Schlatt are huddled in a corner, a bottle being tossed around the three. Minx is yelling incoherently with Techno, something about "better hair color." CJ is standing next to the pink haired man, her laughs can be heard over the loud rap music.

Dream feels a smile break out on his face, his grip on George tightening as he leads them through the large crowd of people. For a dorm room, Sapnap has the ability to fit at least 20 people in it.

Smoke fills Dream's eyes as he makes his way towards his best friend, the brunette arguing loudly with a random sophomore.

"Sapnapy Poo!" the blonde yells out, his best friend snapping up in his direction.

"Holy fuck never thought you'd make it," the man takes a break from the argument, going to dap up the boy in front of him.

"Shit's packed," Clay comments, eyeing around the room.

"Just the plan buddy," his best friend grins back at him, the blonde doubling over in laughter.

"George, can I get you a drink or anything," Dream hears his best friend ask.

"Would you happen to have a blunt?" the blonde hears George ask.

"Quack!" Sapnap yells, the black haired man taking his focus off of jeering up the crowd.

"What?!" the yell being louder than any voice at the party.

"Blunt!" the brunette responds. Quackity takes the hand of the patient girl by his side, making his way down from the desk and walking up to the group, not letting go of Parker.

"Sorry I didn't hear you, did you ask for a," the man raises his voice, nearly shouting in Sapnap's face, "Did you ask for a blunt?" shouting the last word in his face.

The group of five laughs for a minute before the pair leaves without a word, the three seniors are left in a huddle.

"Where's Karl?" Dream inquires.

"Your 9," the brunette shrugs in the direction of the shorter boy to Clay's left, dancing aimlessly with a few of the junior girls. Karl spots the group looking in his direction, his hand shooting up into a wave. Sapnap gestures him over, the brunette turning to the group of girls and saying something before walking to the boys.

"George! Dream!" Karl's eyes are red, his grin spreading as he sees the two.

"Hey Karl, how you feeling?" George asks, a small chuckle escaping his mouth as he sees the state of the man.

"Great, so so good," Karl smiles, his eyes sparkling under the bright party lights.

"Hey Karl, can we go to your dorm real quick, I forgot my pipe there earlier," Sapnap leans closer to his boyfriend who just nods, he turns to his best friend, "We'll be back in like five minutes, can you hold down the fort?"

"Always," Clay nods to his friend.

The couple watches as the other makes their way out of the dorm, George turning to look up at the blonde, "Where did Quackity go?"

Clay is reminded of the blunt promised to the brunette earlier, using his height to scan the crowd, the short black haired man catching his eye with his signature beanie. The man is licking the tobacco wrap, the group of senior girls huddled close to him. Techno is standing talking to the boy, Clay raising his voice to get both of their attention.

"Quack, Blade," the blonde has to nearly shout, a few nearby students looking at him annoyingly, "can you come here?"

"Second," Quackity calls back as he grabs a lighter from his pocket, the blonde looking on as he dries out all of the spit.