New Manager

"I want to keep her close" I said. Couch looked like he was thinking before he turned to look at Momoi.
"It's up to you, what do you say" Momoi got a huge smile on her face.
"I would love it" I let out a breath, I didn't realize I was holding.
"Aomine are you ok" Yui asked with a smile on her face.
"Yea...just fine"

Yui POV

Momoi and I were sitting together as they boys practiced.
"How about shopping" Momoi had been asking me a million questions. She wanted to know everything about me and it made me laugh a little.
"I like shopping too"
"Ok, next question"
"What is it"
"How many months"
"A month and a half"
"Wow amazing" she seemed happier then me about my baby.
"Can I ask one more thing"
"Sure"
"What are you and Aomine" I didn't say anything at first. I wasn't sure either, we weren't friends or anything like that. We were just having a baby together.
"I'm not sure" I whisper, I felt a bit sad and Momoi was quick to react.
"Don't be sad...here for you" she handed me a cookie she had in her bag.
"Thank you" I smiled at her.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you"
"It's fine, I......I just don't know what we are either"
"I see"
"Hey Yui, it's time to go....what's wrong"
"Nothing, just....girl things" Momoi quickly answered so I didn't have to.
"Ok" Aomine didn't seem to completely believe it but let the subject go.
"Aomine....I'm tired" I quickly changed the subject as I held Aomine's hand.
"Ok, let me get changed so we can go" he quickly made his way to the locker room.
"I think that you should talk to Aomine about....well....."
"I know"

On the way home

"Today was a busy day" Aomine said as we walked to his apartment.
"Yea, a lot happened in just a day" I said, thinking about what happened today. I was lost in my thoughts and almost fell, but thankfully Aomine was holding my hand.
"Are you ok"
"Yea, I'm glad I had you here" he laughed a little. We were making our way up the stairs to his apartment when we saw Jun standing in front of his door.
"What the fuck" Aomine cursed under his breath. "Jun, what are you doing here" he asked as we walked up to her.
"I came to see you but.....you look busy" she looked straight at me with a look that said 'die bitch'. I felt Aomine tighten his hold on my hand.
"Yui" he sounded serious.
"Yes" when I looked at him, he didn't have any emotion in his face.
"Go inside, I want to talk to Jun alone"
"Ok" I quickly made my way past Jun and into his apartment. The moment I closed the door, I pressed my ear to the door.
"I told you to leave me alone"
"Aomine, cannot you see that she can't give you what I can"
"Stop with that shit"
"Aomine"
"Leave me alone"
"What does she have that I don't"
"Me" after saying that I felt him opening the door. I moved away from it and ran into his room. I throw my bag on the ground before going into the bathroom. I wasn't completely sure why I ran into the bathroom. "Yui" I heard him call out to me so I made my way out of the bathroom.
"Yes Aomine"
"Sorry.....were you going to shower"
"T-that was t-the p-plan" I lied, I didn't know why I ran to the bathroom.
"Ok" it looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. I walked over to my suitcase, grabbing a pajama set.
"You know you can put your things in my dressers and closet if you want" he said behind me.
"A-are y-you sure" he smiled.
"Of course" he then walked over to his closest, pulling out so extra hangers he had.
"You can use this and the bottom drawers of this dresser are empty" I smiled at him.
"Thank you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek before taking my things out of my suitcase. I started by hanging up my dresses and sweaters in the closet. It wasn't taking a lot of time because I hadn't brought a lot with me. I started think about what Momoi told me earlier as I put things away.
"Aomine"
"Yes"
"W-well....never mind, I'll ask you later"
"Are you sure" he looked worried.
"Yea....I need a shower" I changed the subject as I picked up my pajamas. I made my way to bathroom when Aomine called out to me.
"Are you ok with ramen for dinner"
"Yes, thank you" I answered closing the door. I careful made my way into the bathtub after undressing. "Baby, you have a loving dad" I laughed at myself as I rubbed my stomach. "He loves you so much and so do I" I laughed again. "I cannot wait to see you" I laid my head back so it was against the edge of the bathtub. "I wonder what you will look like" I started to picture our baby. I couldn't help but smile as I pictured our soon to be child.

Sorry for the shorter chapter but I hope you liked it.