Happy Family

"Aomine" Yui whispered.
"Yea" I whispered back.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"You two know that I can hear you right" Momoi said, not even looking at us as she walked.
"Yea...we do" Yui laughed at my statement.

Yui POV

"Daddy" Ai called out to Aomine as soon as he returned home. Our daughter is currently one but will be turning two soon. Me and Aomine are currently in our final year of school. People were very shocked in second year when we returned to school with our daughter. Now first years are still getting surprised when they see me walking down the hallway with our daughter in my arms.
"Did you miss me princess" he gave her a few kiss as she laughed. "You just saw me an hour ago" we did get permission to bring our daughter to school with us but I would take her home after school. She need to eat and have an afternoon nap. Aomine would go to practice and then see us at home.
"How was practice"
"It was fine" Aomine started caring even less about practice after having our daughter. He always wants to hurry home to be with her.
"Momoi called me today" he looked nervous.
"What did she say" he asked me but he already knew.
"Aomine"
"Yes"
"You need to focus on practice"
"Focus daddy" we laughed when our daughter spoke up.
"Ok, anything for you princess" she smiled at him.
"Are you happy"
"Yes" she yelled happily and I laughed.

Momo POV

Aomine, Yui and their daughter were coming over to help me bake a cake. I started taking a few baking lessons from Yui. I wanted to learn to make those fancy cakes I would see on TV and Yui was the perfect person to ask. I still cannot forget the cake, she baked for their daughter's birthday.
"You're so cute" I happily hugged Ai the moment I saw her.
"Momo, let her breath" I laugh at Aomine's comment. Aomine has grown up a lot after his daughter was born. It's weird how this Aomine was the same one that used to piss me off every two minutes.
"Are you ready to make this three tier red velvet cake"
"No...but yes"
"Ok" she laughed at my unsure response. "Aomine can you help me set up and.....Ai watch Momo"
"Hey tha-"
"Yes mommy" they laughed before making their way to the kitchen.
"Look aunty" Ai pulled a small box from her bag. It had a little blue ribbon and wrapped in white paper.
"What is that"
"A ring"
"A ring"
"Daddy said, for mommy but a secret"
"Ai....is daddy going to ask mommy to marry him"
"He want to marry mommy"
"Wait....why do you have to ring"
"After go home" I was confused by the statement at first but then it clicked.
"When you go home" I look up to look at Aomine and Yui in the kitchen. She happily smiled at him as he helped her premeasure all the ingredients. He wants to propose with just their daughter around....why is that cute. What happened to the annoying shit that I used to know.
"Your daddy really loves your mommy" she smiled.
"From beginning" I was confused again by the the statement.
"Did he love her from the moment they met" she nodded.
"Daddy told me"
"Does mommy know"
"No" I laughed at her simple answer.
"How about the ring"
"No, secret"
"You keeping a secret for daddy"
"Yes"
"What a good girl"
"Thank you"

Yui POV

"Was it just me or was Momoi acting weird" I asked Aomine as we walked home with Ai in his arms. She had fallen asleep well we were baking with Momoi. "She just....you know.....acted weird" Momoi was looking at me really weird the whole time. It was really weird but when I would asked if something was wrong, she would say no.
"She is always weird"
"No, really" I did get a little upset at him for not taking it serious.
"Sorry, sorry....but yea, a little"
"Maybe becau....."
"Daddy is it time" we jumped when Ai spoke up. We hadn't even noticed that she had woken up.
"Time for what princess" I asked confused about the statement.
"Secret"
"Shhhhh, not yet"
"What secret"
"Let's get home and I will tell you" Aomine said taking hold of my hand as we continue our way home. We didn't talk the whole way back home.
"What's  the secret and it better be good" I said as we walked into our apartment.
"I promise that it's good"
"Ok, explain"
"Ai...show mommy" he set her down and she pulled a gift from her bag.
"What is that" I asked confused as she hand it to me.
"Open it" Aomine cover our daughter's ears, I looked at him confused. "Open it" I carefully unwrap it and then open it to see what I can only call a engagement ring.
"W-what this i-is...what"
"I fell in love with you the moment I saw you laying in my bed the morning after we first had sex together" he uncovered our daughter's ears.
"You were the first woman that I let stay the night, you were different. At the time I tried lying to myself because I have never been in love befor. I didn't want to be hurt but after finding out you were pregnant, I couldn't lie to myself anymore. I truly believe you getting pregnant was the sign that we were meant to be and I will not let you go".
"Aomine"
"So...be my wife" I started crying from happiness. Our daughter started cry when she saw me crying.
"Mommy don't cry....no sad"
"No, there happy tears" I wiped my eyes as I smiled at her. "Mommy is going to marry daddy" I told her as I picked her up.
"Is that you saying yes to my proposal" Aomine wrapped his arms around me and Ai.
"Of course it is" he gave me a few kisses.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Not sure what this ending is but I rewrote it five times and hope you like this ending. Sorry if you don't, I tried really hard.