Dating?

"Ok"
"Alright, get dressed and I will wait outside for you" she just nodded.

Aomine POV

I held Yui's hand as we walked to school, I didn't want her getting hurt. I cared a lot about our child, that was growing in her.
"Do you need to hold my hand"
"Yes, I don't want anything to happen to you"
"You're so kind Aomine"
"I already told you, I'm not a monster" she laughed. As we walked, I started taking note of Yui. She had long black hair, pearl like skin and yellow like eyes. She is also very petite and she looks a lot more petite wearing my jacket. You could see her skirt but only a little at the bottom.
"You should let go of my hand before we get to school, people will misunderstand".
"I don't care what people say as long as you are safe" she smiled again. Just as she thought, people were whispering around us as we walked through the gates.
"Aomine and Yui, when did that happen"
"Are they dating"
"I didn't even know that they know each other"
"How do they know each other"
"Is this some kind of prank"
"Why is she wearing his jacket"
"Is it his way of claiming her" that last comment got to me.
"Hey" the guy that made the comment look over to me. I didn't like the idea of anyone talking about the mother of my child as an object.
"Y-yes"
"Don't treat her like an object" Yui held my hand tighter to calm me down.
"It's ok Aomine" she started pulling me away from the guy, before i punched him.
"Fuck that guy"
"Don't get upset, it's ok" she hugged me, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest.
"I'll try not too" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.
"Aomine"
"Yes"
"I need to head to class"
"Ok but during lunch, met with me"
"I will, bye Aomine" she waved at me as she disappeared down the hallway.

Yui POV

I sat down at my desk and I could hear people talking about me.
"Whose jacket is she wearing"
"It's Aomine"
"They were holding hands this morning"
"I saw them hugging earlier"
"Are they dating"
"I don't know"
"How do they even know each other" I chose to ignore them, I didn't care what they thought about us. I tried to focus on class but I had morning sickness. I wanted to throw up so badly but I held it in until I couldn't anymore. I put my hand up as quickly as I could.
"Yes Yui"
"I need to go to the bathroom"
"Ok but hurry back"
"Yes sir" I made my way out of the class into the bathroom. I throw up a few times before washing my face in the sink. "It's ok, just breath" I told myself in the mirror.
"You talking to yourself now" I looked behind me to see a girl from my class.
"What do you want, Jun" she was a complete bitch to everyone.
"Why are you wearing his jacket"
"Why does it matter"
"Listen, he's mine" I rolled my eyes when she told me that.
"Ok, whatever you say"
"It's true, we were together the other night"
"Why do I care, I'm not his girlfriend"
"you're not"
"No" I pushed her out of my way and left the bathroom. Aomine was just helping me and our child, nothing more.

Lunch Time

I was packing my things when my classmates started whispering again when the door to our classroom opened.
"Look it's Aomine"
"Is he here for her"
"Who"
"Yui"
"Are they dating" I rolled my eyes when I finally looked over at Aomine. I saw Jun talking to him, she was trying to cling to his arm. I laughed at the annoyed look he had on his face.
"Aomine" I called out to him as I walked over to him. He just reached out his hand out to me and I took it.
"Let's go" I just let him pull me along with him, I looked at Jun to see a angry look on her face. As he pulled me around, other students whispered about us.
"Aomine, were are we going?"
"To the roof, I need a nap" I laughed as we made our way to the roof. We sat down on a bench that was there. "Here" he handed me a bag of chips and juices.
"What is this"
"You need to eat for both of you"
"Thank you" I gave Aomine a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Your welcome" he then laid down on the bench with his head on my lap. "Let me use your lap as my pillow" I laughed again.
"Ok" I ran my fingers through his hair as he slept and drank some juice with my other hand. It was weird to think that I was having a baby with this guy. He was so kind to me, it made me happy. That's when I heard the door to the roof open.
"Hey Aomine are you.....up here" it was Momoi, who was now staring at us.
"Momoi stop yelling, I'm trying to sleep" he turned his head so that he is facing my stomach.
"Well, get up, you have a meeting with the team" she looked at me. "Also I need to ask you about her later".
"Leave me alone" he just closed his eyes, ignoring Momoi. She looked at me and mouth help me.
"Aomine, you should go to your meeting" he looked up at me. "Come on, be a good example" he smiled a little.
"Fine" he sat up and Momoi mouth thank you. "Finish your food, ok" I nodded before waving goodbye to them.