Help Me

Aomine POV

"Your amazing you know that" the girl that I brought home told me.
"Thanks" I was getting dressed as she just watched me.
"We should see each other again, don't you think"
"I think that you should go home now" I told her.
"How mean" she got up, getting dressed and then she tried to kiss me.
"Go home" I didn't let her kiss me, that's the one thing that I never did. I would never kiss any of the girls that I would bring home.
"How cruel" she told me, leaving my apartment. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, it was a long night. I had school in the morning and I know Momoi will kill me if I don't go. I was eating some cereal when there was a knock on my door.
"Aomine" someone was yelling my name well knock on my door.
"I'm coming" when I opened the door I saw a girl from my school that I had brought home a few weeks ago. She was crying and she also had a backpack and a suitcase. "What's going on" I asked her, letting her into my apartment. The neighbors already didn't like me for bring random girls home. Having a crying girl at my front door will not help them like me.
"I-I'm sorry...b-but I-I didn't...know w-were to go" she was sitting on my couch crying now.
"What happened" I do have feelings so I did want to know what brought her to my apartment.
"M-my parents...they...they k-kicked m-me out" she started crying harder.
"Ok, calm down" I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders to comfort her. "Can I ask why you came to me" I asked when she finally calmed down.
"There was no one else that would maybe help me"
"Why what happened"
"Aomine....I'm....pregnant with your baby" she started crying again.
"Ok calm down it's ok" I was in a bit of shock but she clearly needed help. I rubbed her back to calm her down again.
"I'm sorry"
"It's fine....I'm here" I brought her close with my arm wrapped around her and I was also holding her hand with mine.
"Thank you Aomine, you're really nice"
"Of course, I'm not some monster"
"I know" she finally smiled and then yawned.
"It's getting late so we should both get to sleep, we can talk more in the morning" we both got up from the couch. "You can go shower if you want as I clean my bed, you can sleep there"
"I can just sleep on the couch"
"No way will I let you and my baby sleep on that small ass couch" I said holding both her hands in mine. "Let me take care of both of you" she laughed a little.
"Ok, but why"
"This baby needs to be taken care of and I always wanted a kid. I didn't know that I would get one this soon but I'm still happy about it"
"Well...take good care of us"
"I will, Yui" when I said her name she blushed a little.

Early Morning

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I had ended up sleeping on my couch and giving Yui my bed. I went to the kitchen to see Yui making breakfast. "What you making" I asked standing behind her, she jumped a little. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" she laughed a little.
"I wanted to make you breakfast, I can't make a lot but I try"
"It smells good" I said sitting down at the small dinning table in the kitchen.
"I hope you like it" she set a plate down in front of me, I took a small bite.
"Its good, thank you" she sat down at the table.
"I'm happy that you like it" she also started eating her breakfast.
"Can I ask you some questions"
"Of course you can"
"How long have you been pregnant"
"A month and a half"
"How did you find out"
"I was feeling sick so my parents took me to the doctor"
"Is that when your parents found out"
"Yea, when we got home, they started yelling at me" she wiped a few tears in her eyes. "They gave me 30 minutes to pack my things and leave" I patted her head to make her feel better.
"Ok, do you have a uniform for school" we had to go to school and I need to know if she had a uniform.
"I do but all my shirts are dirty, I didn't get time to clean them before getting kicked out"
"Ok, just wear a random shirt and I will give you my basketball jacket to wear until we get your shirts cleaned".
"Are you sure"
"Yes"
"Also when school ends come to my basketball practice, we will go home together"
"Ok"
"Alright, get dressed and I will wait outside for you" she just nodded.

That's the end for now, hope you liked it.