Our baby

"Are you ok with ramen for dinner"
"Yes, thank you" I answered closing the door. I careful made my way into the bathtub after undressing. "Baby, you have a loving dad" I laughed at myself as I rubbed my stomach. "He loves you so much and so do I" I laughed again. "I cannot wait to see you" I laid my head back so it was against the edge of the bathtub. "I wonder what you will look like" I started to picture our baby. I couldn't help but smile as I pictured our soon to be child.

Yui POV

"Just stay close to Momoi and don't talk to anyone" Aomine told me as we walked into the gym. Aomine's team are having a practice game with a few teams. Aomine had invited me to watch them. I had agreed because I was co-manager so I thought that I should.
"Are you not cold" he asked looking me up and down. I was wearing a strapless white dress with roses and white sneakers. The bottom of the dress was hidding my baby bump. (Photo not mine)

"A little but the court is indoors so I should be fine""Are you really sure""Yes" The moment we entered I felt eyes on me

"Are you really sure"
"Yes" The moment we entered I felt eyes on me. I know some of them because they were Aomine's former teammates, the generation of miracles. I held onto Aomine's arm tightly until we met up with his team.
"Your late" Shoichi said
"Sorry but...." he looked over at me.
"I had some morning sickness" I whispered, a little embarrassed.
"Ok fine, I'll let it go this one time" they all went back to what they were doing before we got there.
"You ok" I was standing extremely close to Aomine because I felt eyes on me.
"I feel like they are watching me" we both looked over to see a few guys looking at us.
"What you looking at" he looked like he wanted to beat them.
"It's ok Aomine" I wrapped my arms around his to calm him.

Aomine POV

"It's ok Aomine" she was trying to calm me but I didn't like the way Kise and Murasakibara's teams were looking at her. They were the only other teams here but I didn't see Kise or Murasakibara anywhere. I didn't see why I had to be here early if everyone else was going to be late.
"I don't like the way they are looking at you"
"It's ok...I promise"
"Ok" I took off my jacket, wrapping it around her.
"Please keep this on" she just nodded.
"Hey Aomine"
"Holy shit...Tetsu, don't just sneak up on people" I held Yui close.
"Sorry" he said but then looked over at Yui.
"Look somewhere else" you could hear the anger in my voice.
"W-what" he got nervous.
"I said loo-........"
"Aomine, it's ok.....ok" she held my face in her hands.
"THERE YOU ARE KUR....KUROKO" Kagami walked over to us.
"Sorry" is all Tetsu said as the rest of his team entered the gym.
"Aomine, let's go" Yui pulled on my arm, to pull me over to my team.
"Who is that" I heard Kagami whispered to Tetsu.
"I don't know"
"Were you about to start a fight with Tetsu-kun" Momoi asked upset.
"It's his fault"
"How"
"He shouldn't look...."
"HEY, JACKASS GET READY" I heard Wakamatsu yell at me.
"FUCK OFF" I yelled back.
"Aomine" Yui whispered leaning closer so no one could hear her. "Don't say bad words, the baby can hear you" I felt bad.
"I'm sorry" I rested my head on her shoulder.
"ASSHOLE, LET'S GO"
"DON'T CURSE"
"Didn't you curse like 10 seconds ago"
"I don't know what you are talking about"
"FUCK OFF" he yelled into my face.
"STOP CURSING" I yelled back.
"YOU LITTLE....." Wakamatsu started but Yui interrupted him.
"Wakamatsu...please stop" Yui stood between us.
"Fine" he walked away

Yui POV

After all the teams had arrived, the practice games started. I sat with Momoi as we watched everyone. I had Aomine's jacket covering me like a blanket. I was grateful for it because I felt guys looking at me.
"They are looking again" Momoi whispered.
"I know" I whispered back looking over to see guys looking at me and Momoi.
"Try to ignore them" Momoi and I went back to watch Aomine.
"I still feel them looking" I whispered.
"Me too" I started to pull on the end of my dress, I started to feel like it was too short now.
"Yui, what's wrong" Aomine walked over to me as they took a break from the game.
"Aomine" I stood up, wrapping my arms around his waist. I felt him wrapping his arms around me. I felt better with Aomine by my side.
"What's wrong" I look over to the side to see those guys watching us. I feel Aomine move his head to look at them. "Hey" they all jumped before looking away as quickly as they could.
"JACKASS" Wakamatsu yelled.
"WAKAMATSU WE TALKED ABOUT THE CURSING" Aomine yelled back
"FINE...whatever" Aomine put his attention back on me.
"We're almost done, we can leave soon...ok"
"Ok" I nodded, not wanting to let go of him.
"It's ok" he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. I finally let him go as he returned to the court.
"They aren't looking anymore" Momoi whispered to me. I looked over to see all the guys avoiding us completely. They would look everywhere but at us. It made me laugh a little bit to myself.
"Now we don't exist at all" Momoi joked.
"I like it better that way" I whispered to myself.
"What was that"
"Nothing" Momoi had a questionable look on her face but dropped the subject.

Aomine POV

I became a bit aggressive after realizing that guys were looking at Yui. I know that I needed to calm myself but I couldn't.
"I think It's time we go home" Imayoshi said patting my shoulder. Everyone nodded in agreements, I was happy to get the hell out of here.
"Aomine" Yui walked over to me with my bag.
"It's time to go home" I took her hand and took my bag from her. I know she didn't want to be around this guys anymore then she had too.
"Aomine"
"Tetsu....what is it" I was focused on Yui, I didn't realize he walked up to me. I then realized that my whole old team (generation of miracles) walked up to me.
"We have....some questions" Kise look at Yui. I pulled her behind me so they couldn't look at her.
"Momoi" she quickly made her way to me when I called out to her.
"What's wrong" she looked between me and the others.
"It's nothing....can you take Yui outside" I carefully handed Yui to her.
"What about you" Yui asked holding onto my arm with her free hand.
"I just need a moment...ok" she looked worried but nodded, giving me a quick kiss before they both left.
"When did you get a girlfriend" Kise was quick to ask.
"I don't have to tell you anything about that"
"Why was she even here" Midorima questioned.
"She is our manager with Momoi"
"Are you dating your manager" Tetsu asked surprised.
"I told you...I'm not tell you anything about that"
"What was the whole cursing fight about" Murasakibara asked next.
"She didn't want me or anyone else cursing around her so we won't"
"WHAT....why" Kise almost yelled.
"None of your business"
"Why are you being weird about this" Midorima asked.
"I can be whatever I want"
"Are you going not going to answer our questions seriously" Akashi asked.
"No....It's none of your business" I know that wasn't a smart move but I didn't care.
"Wow, your talking back to Akashi now" Murasakibara asked surprised.
"I don't care" I could feel myself shake a bit. "I have things to do" I started walking away from them.
"YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY" they all yelled together.
"Yes, I can" I didn't even turn around to look at them.
"Aomine" Yui hugged me the moment she saw me.
"It's ok...I'm ok" hugged her back.

Yui POV

Me and Aomine have been living together for four months now. I was five and a half months pregnant. No one but Aomine's team know about me being pregnant. Most of the school thanks that we are dating and others are just confused by us.
"Do you want anything else" Momoi asked as we walked down the hallway. I had made the mistake of telling her that I was feeling bad this morning.
"I'm ok" I laughed and she smiled.
"I just want to make sure"
"It was just a headache, I just needed some water"
"You had a headache" I jumped a little from surprise.
"Aomine, don't scare her" Momoi hit his arm.
"I didn't mean to" he rubbed my head a little. "Are you ok" he asked and I smiled.
"I'm better now" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"That's my sign to leave" Momoi said running off. I laughed as Aomine rubbed my baby bump. My stomach wasn't getting very big but my doctor said that my baby is healthy. I was glad when he told me because I was worried. It was small enough that I could hid it with Aomine's jacket. I wear it almost everyday, except for when I washed it.
"How are you feeling baby" he whispered to our baby.
"They are fine too" he smiled, giving my bump a small kiss.
"I cannot wait to meet you"
"Aomine....can you come with me to the ultrasound". I had been going to the doctor alone for the past months. It's not that I didn't want him to come with me, I just felt embarrassed with him there. Aomine had come once with me and people kept asking about my 'boyfriend'. I felt awkward because I didn't want to say that we were not together. The thought made me sad because I had fallen for him more day by day. I already had a crush on him but the more I get to know him, the more I fall for him.
"Are you serious"
"Of course, don't you want to go with me" he was quick to answer.
"YES...of course" I laughed a little.

Sorry for my small break, I hope this long chapter makes up for it.