Part 1 - Friends with benefits

Authors Note
Please vote, it would mean a lot to me! :)

Georges Pov

'Hey Dream?'

'Yeah'

'Can you come here?'

'Why?'

'I want to talk to you.'

'George we are literally on the phone talking right now. Plus my room is next to yours. Why dont you come here?'

'But I asked you first.' I pout for effect knowing he will hear the slight change in my tone.

'Oh my God, the things I do for you. Alright fine give me 5 mins, I need to put some clothes on.'

'Are you in your pjs?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Just leave them on, please just come here.'

'Ok fine. Are you ok? I didnt realise it was like some kind of emergency.'

'Its very ergent.' I giggle a bit, as its quite clearly not an emergency.

'George I swear to God if youre lying I will strangle you.'

'Yes please.' I joke and he chuckles at me.

'Youre disgusting George.'

'Yeah but you know you like it.'

'Alright stop it. Im coming in.'

I watch the door as he walks in with his grey (🙄) joggers and white tshirt. His hair is pushed back in a floppy mess and his cheeks are flushed pink.

'Hey' I say casually.

'Alright whats the big emergency.'

'I cant sleep and its really cold and I was wondering if you wanted to chill with me and watch a movie?'

'Georrrgggeee! I swear to God...you said this was an emergency.' He says obviously fake annoyed because its clear hes trying to hide his excitment.

'Oh shut up and get in bed with me. What do you want to watch?'

'Anything'

I get Netflix and pick a random film in the recommended.

About 20 minutes in, Dream rests his hand on my thigh and scoots closer to me. I glance up at him but he keeps staring at the laptop.

He moves his hand lightly in small circles on my thigh, moving his hand upwards so slowely it takes about 5 minutes for me to realise.

As he gets higher up he lightly squeezes the top of my leg. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile to myself as he keeps rubbing.

'Is this ok?' He whispers into my ear.

'Mhm' I hum back my approval softly.

'What about this?' He asks.

He takes his spare hand and lifts my face so we are watching each other. He licks his lips quickly before bringing his face down to meet mine. He softly kisses my lips while still massaging my thigh, causing my underwear to start getting tighter.  He moves the hand on my face and starts to stroke along my jaw.

I feel my face flushing as he then runs his hand through my hair causing me to lightly sigh into the kiss.

He deepens it and I let his tongue explore around my mouth.

As he pulls away I groan at the loss of contact.

'Why did you stop?' I question.

He leans down and kisses my neck in response. Leaving a few small red marks as he goes.