Part 3 - Shower Fluff + Smut

After a long week of streaming, meetings, coding and video planning, George was finally able to relax and take a deep breath.

He was grateful that both Dream and Sapnap were out for a while. Sapnap had gone to Texas for the weekend to visit his family, and Dream was out shopping with some old friends.

George spent his first hour of freedom watching Tv but it didnt take long for him to get tired of watching a screen. Instead he decided to pamper himself.

He went into his room and got a speaker, his towel and his special occassion body wash that he kept in a hidden draw to stop Sapnap wasting it.

He walked across the landing and went into the biggest bathroom in the house. He turned on his joint playlist with dream and let it blast out loudly through the speaker as he let the shower warm up.

George closed the bathroom door and took off his clothes, admiring his body in the mirror. He was grateful that Dream had started asking him to work out with him. Although he made slow progress, he was proud of himself for getting out of his comfort zone.

Once he decided the shower was warm enough he stepped in and let the water fall down his pale skin. He imagined the water being rain and he soaked up its warmth in a desperate attempt to escape the cool air in the bathroom. He closed his eyes tightly as the water ran through his hair. He then proceeded to sit down on the bath floor with his eyes still closed as he enjoyed every minute of the song playing.

~~~~~~~

Dream returned home frustrated and desperate to talk to George. He knew of all the people George wasnt the best at advice, but he was good at distracting Dream.

The people Dream had met up with were old friends from school, but it turned out they were more interested in trying to steal his clout than anything else.

After the miserable day, all he wanted was to cuddle George.

He dumped his bag, hung up his coat and took off his shoes that Sapnap had gotten him for last Christmas. He called out to George but got no reply.

It didnt take him long to find George though, and to his suprise the door to the bathroom wasnt locked.

~~~~~~~

George had been sitting on the shower floor for about 5 minutes, knowing he didnt have to worry about the shower bill since Dream always insisted long showers were worth every penny. Besides there had been more gifted subs this month than ever before, he decided it was worth the splurge.

George started humming along to the song he was listening to.

"Hey George, Im home." Dream called out from behind the door.

"Oh hey!" George replied. He felt slight butterflies in his tummy as he noticed Dream had slightly opened the door to talk to him. "You can come in if you want?"

"Thanks, I wont look I promise." He said softly.

"Hey whats up, are you ok?" George asked, concerned at his soft tone of voice.

"The people I saw werent that great to be honest. I wish Id just stayed here with you." Dream replied before sighing and sitting down against the cabinet.

Georges stomach did a flip as he realised Dream was in the bathroom with him and clearly wasnt going to leave soon.

"Wanna talk about it? I can get out if you want." He said to Dream.

"No dont bother. Why should you get out, when I could just come in." Dream said while smirking.

"You wouldnt dare." George said challengingly, while also getting up to create enough room for them both.

"Bet." Dream said in a stubborn tone. He pulled his hoodie off and got into the shower.

"Dream!" George giggled nervously. "Youre still in your clothes!"

"Yeah, It's fun having a shower in clothes sometimes." Dream said chuckling along.

He turned George around so that he was facing away from Dream and gave him a big hug from behind. They stood under the hot water for what felt like forever just holding each other.

To most people it wouldve looked ridiculous seeing Dream in clothes but for them they were just happy to have each others company.

Dream softly sucked on Georges skin around his neck to give him hickeys. George mumbled something about it feeling nice but it was drowned out by the music and shower.

Then Dream grabbed Georges body wash, noting that it was the one he loved the smell of, and softly started to rub it all over his body. George washed it off while Dream grabbed a shampoo and condition and in turn did the same thing, being careful not to let it go in Georges eyes.

He turned George back around and stared deeply into his warm brown eyes. Although neither of them were in the mood to go too far, Dream couldnt help but look down at Georges lips. He softly bit down on Georges lower lip before taking him into a careful make out.

~~~~~~~

George sighed into the kiss and felt Dreams strong arm go behind his back to keep him in the hug. George couldnt help but feel safe and protected. He gently pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Dream. He looked into his delicate green eyes as Dream stroked along his flushed pink cheek.

When they finally broke eye contact, George yawned and giggled once again at Dream for wearing his clothes.

Dream finally took them off and quickly washed himself off before getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around himself. He noticed George staring at him and he smiled before opening his arms to hug George once more.

George also grabbed his towel and Dream gave him one last peck on the cheeks before the finally parted ways and went into their seperate rooms.