Part 6 - Frisky Snapchat convo

"Oh look Sapnap tweeted something. Have you seen it?" I say to Dream over our discord call.

"George I literally live with him, he already told me what he was tweeting this morning." Dream replies back.

"Ugh ok I get it you live with Sapnap, big deal." I return, Dream knows me better than anyone does and I know he will notice that im not joking. It genuinly bothers me that everyone on the smp manages to meet up with their friends and yet here I am stuck in London about 1 million miles away from the people I care most about.

"Hey George im sorry man" Dream hesitates before adding, "I miss you."

My heart flutters as he says that. The Dream claims he misses me. I smile to myself and replay the words in my head.

"Oi George stop day dreaming please and give me some attention over here. Im not editing this video for nothing." He complains at me.

"Why? I could just hang up the call right now you know. Or will you miss me too much?" I tease him.

"Ohhh youre such an idiot! I knew I would regret saying that. I only said it to cheer you up and now youre pushing it right back in my face. God if I were there right now just know I would be tickling you as punishment!" He exclaims through the phone while laughing.

I cant help but laugh along with him.

Once we finish laughing we sit comfortably in silence as Dream starts editing my video again.

My phone lights up and I see, unsuprisingly, a snapchat from Dream.

I scoff and he laughs.

"Open it idiot" He says to me.

"hmm no ❤" I reply back to him.

He sends another snap. And another.

"What are you sending me?!" I call out.

"Open it! Then you will find out!" Dream fires back.

I open the first one and see its his jaw line.

"Oh my god, youre so wierd Dream." I say while screenshotting it.

"NO! Do not post that anywhere!" He yells.

"Blackmail!" I call cheerfully back.

"What do I have to do to make you delete it?" He whines.

"Beg." I tell him.

"George...?" He says cautiously.

"Beg for me to delete it Dream."

"No im not doing that." He says.

"Well then im hanging up the call." I say back.

"Fine." He laughs

"Ok bye Dream."

"Bye Georgie!" he says, "no begging today!"

"Ugh."

And I hang up.

I glance down at the screenshot on my phone. I stare at it way longer than I really should. His jawline is perfect, and exactly what I love. His soft dirty blonde hair is in the picture and in the background I can see Dreams room. I notice in the corner an edited photo of me, Dream and Sapnap all together. I smile at the gesture.

I go back onto Snapchat to look at the other two snaps Dream sent.

The first one is a selfie of his face, except his eyes are rolled back and his tongue is out. He looks like hes panting. I cant help but feel my heart rate increase as I analyse his face. I know he meant it as a joke but the longer I stare the more I feel myself flush in the face.