Part 8 - just smut

George woke up and rolled over next to Dream. He prodded him lightly waiting for the inevitable groan from Dream in annoyance. When it finally happens, Dream turns around and starts prodding him back. They start a childish war of prodding each other without getting prodded back but they eventually come to a standstill where neither of them are willing to take the risk and lose to the other.

Dream slowly inches his finger towards Georges face, George just stares at him confused as to his slow pace. Before George can prod him bacl though, Dream runs his finger over Georges bottom lip. His breath catches in his throat and he smiles to himself.

Dream continues lightly pressing his fingers all over Georges body and George shivers, despite being warm. He feels himself getting hard from the thought of what was going to happen, from Dreams gentle touch.

Finally Dream placed a small kiss on his lips before sitting up and moving to get out of bed.

George swiftly pulls him back.

"George wha-"

Their lips connect together. George pulls Dream on top of him and they passionately kiss one another.

Since Dream is holding himself up, George pushes his hips forward to create some kind of friction. Supprisingly Dream doesnt stop him and so he continues grinding up against Dreams crotch. He feels Dream getting harder from the motion so keep going. Dreams hips involentarily join in and they grind against each other, while letting out short moans and sighs.

Dream moves his focus to Georges shoulders, as Georges does the work on their lowerhalf. He sucks hard on Georges colarbone and leaves a deep red mark. He contines all along and listens as George moans louder than before. In this area he takes more time, building up the red mark.

Dream striped George of his pjs and grabbed his hands.

"Now, are you going to leave them above your head like I ask or do I need to get the handcuffs?"

"Dream, I say save the effort of trying and just tie my up to the bed."

"Hmm alright then, but be careful what you wish for Georgie."

Dream got up and opened their wardrobe. He pulled out a long piece of silky material and some handcuffs. He secured Georges hands tightly together at the top of the bed, as well as blindfolding him to.

"Alright George, here are todays rules. No finishing until I have you permission and you must listen to everything I say. As usual, same safe word. Got it?"

George nodded his head in understanding.

"Sorry George what was that, I dont think I heard you." Dream whispered into Georges ear.

"Yes, I understand"

"Good"

And with that sorted, Dream leant down and wrapped his soft hands around Georges dick. He immediately, at a fast pace, started pumping up and down quickly. George was grateful for the pleasure after lying there for so long. George started moaning and bucking up his hips into Dreams hand. It didnt take long for him to start feeling close.

"Dream can- I- ?"

And Dream swiftly removed his hand from George and lightly kissed his neck.

George groaned out and caught on to what Dream was going to do. He wiggled his hips around in an attempt to relieve the built up feeling but Dream firmly held him down.

After a minute of nothing, Dream lowered his head down and started licking up Georges length. George let out a long moan from relief and shock from his unannounced touch, Dream pushed his mouth down Georges shaft at an agonizingly slow pace. He kept going for a while only picking up his speed enough for George to not lose interest.

He did this a few times, and George had to just lie there and accept it. Secretly though, the edging was building up the pleasure more and more.

For the last time, Dream brought George close to finishing and then abrubtly left him when he was so close. This time though Dream decided it was his turn to feel some relief. He walked away from the bed to the bathroom where he had lube. He applied the cool liquid over his dick and quietly walked back into the bedroom.

"Boo" He whispered into Georges ear.

George shivered but didnt say anything. Dream then roughly pushed Georges legs up the bed and spread them apart.

With no warning he pushed a finger into George and let him get used to the feeling. He pushed in a second and then a third and moved them in and out of George. He started biting his lip hard to contain the noises building up. Dream lined himself up to George, and as swiftly as he could, he swapped his fingers for his dick. Dream moaned loudly as he pushed in.

George tried to move his hands to Dreams hair but they were forced back by the rough handcuffs. Dream laughed under his breath at the noise of George trying to move his hands. They both continued to let out moans as Dream thrust in and out.

George started to squeeze his eyes tightly shut under the blindfold.

"Dream I- cant keep going much lon- ger"

"Same- you can fin-ish when I do" Dream replied tiredly.

A short while later Dream let go inside of George and he collapsed next to him. George then released as well. He started moving his hands around to signal to Dream. Dream undid the handcuffs and took off his blindfold. He then carried George into their bathroom and they had a quick shower to clean off.