Part 5 - Maid Dress: Part 1 (fluff)

Authors note
This story is two parts, if you only want smut, just skip this part!

George, Dream and Sapnap all sat in the discord call while Georgenotfounds stream was running. It had taken Dream ages to finally convince George to do the stream idea that Sapnap had come up with.

"Hi guys! Today we are playing truth or dare, but on stream. Dream has two random selection wheels and he will spin them for each person. Just so you all know I have no idea what the truths or dares are so this might turn out bad. Oh, thanks Hannah for the 5 gifted, thank you! Ok, guys are you ready?"

"Hell yeah dude!" Sapnap says enthusiasticly, "Im going first...Dream, truth or dare."

"Um...dare." He says confidently.

He spins the wheel and groans as it lands.

"I have to do a shot. I was hoping George would get that one." He says jokingly pouting.

"What! Why me?" George complains back.

Dream takes a shot effortlessly and asks George truth or dare.

"Dare." He says uncertainly.

Dream starts laughing as he sees what George has to do.

"You have to buy a maid dress!" Dream calls down the phone.

George puts his face in his hands and groans in annoyance. Sapnap laughs at his reaction as George complains about how stupid he will look.

While Sapnap does a truth, he logs on to amazon and searchs for maid dresses. It takes almost no time at all to find one that doesnt look too short. Without checking the details (silly George) he adds it to his basket and buys it.

By the time he has finished Sapnap has apparently revealed that he has a massive crush on Karl and that they actually got married for a Mr Beast video.

"Thats ridiculous." Dream says to him, "You are such an idiot, you know chat will clip that out of context and use it against you."

"So? It's true!" He says back cheekily with a smirk. "Alright dreamy boy youre up next. Truth or dare?"

"Dare obviously," Dream says and after a moment of hesitation he continues. "...oh no. Literally the worst one. I have to buy whatever you guys decide, but it has to be something expensive."

"A plane ticket." George blurts out before thinking. "To England. Come and see me?"

"Well it's up to you guys. Sapnap?" Dream says.

"Yes I agree, and make it no return." He says with a grin.

And just like that Dream was booked to come to England for three weeks. Convieniently the maid dress was due around about the same time.

------

George woke up to his loud phone alarm. It took him almost no time at all to realise what was happening today. He rubbed his eyes and groaned at how early it was. Dream was due to land at 8am, in an hours time.

George lay in bed for 10 minutes thinking about what to say to Dream when he first arrives. Should he hug him? Should he bring Dreams favourite drink from Starbucks or was that too sentimental? If he was planning on hugging him, should he wear cologne? He decided hugging Dream wasn't a good idea, he would probably be too tired after the long flight anyway.

George rolled out of his bed and walked into the bathroom. He wet his hair and brushed his teeth. He looked tired, but also sexy? His hair was longer than ever before and his persistant smile made him look good. He was grateful that he looked ok today of all days.

------

Dream stood in the airport and waiting patiently for his luggage. It wasnt a suprise when it came out 5th, Dream was strangely lucky with everything.

He took a deep breath before calling George.

"Hey." George said.

"Oh thats all I get? Just hey? Why not hey, good morning beautiful?" Dream said smiling, enjoying Georges flustered silence.

"Youre such an idiot Dream. Also how long are you going to be? Im waiting by the Starbucks in the airport so we can grab a drink befor- "

Dream ran up behind him and engulfed him in a hug. He leant his head down and wrapped his long arms around Georges body.

"Hi!" Dream whispered into Georges ear softly.

George turned around and pushed his blushing face into Dreams chest.

"You were saying...? Something about Starbucks i believe." Dream said down to him.

------

After that they bought Starbucks and got a taxi home. George takes Dream on a tour of his home. Dream spends especially long laughing at baby pictures of George on the walls.

"You know, ive always wanted to come to England." Dream says making casual conversation, while brushing his hand against Georges as they walk back down to the living room.

Georges face flushes and he feels his heart beat dramatically increasing. Then out if nowhere his door bell rings. George jumps and Dream chuckles at him before pushing him gently towards the door.

"Package for George Davidson?" The delivery driver says.

"Oh yeah, thanks." George says back to her.

George closes the door and turns around to Dream who is staring at him with a grin.

"Is it what I think it is?" He says while reaching out to grab the package from Georges hands.

"Oh no you dont!" George yells while running towards his room. He gets in there quickly, slams the door shut and locks it before Dream has a chance to catch up.

George stands by the door, listening carefully for any noise. When he doesnt hear anything he wonders if maybe Dream didnt follow him. Before the embarassment has a chance to hit him, he hears a low voice outside the door.

"Georgeeee." The voice says seductively. (imagine like how Dream says it in the manhunts)

George almost melts on the spot.

"Georgiee" It says again. "I know youre listening...put it on for me Georgie. I want to see it."

George felt himself shiver from Dreams tone of voice.

He hesitates before half heartidly replying, "...no I dont think I can."

"Please Georgie?" Dream says, he wonders for a moment and then adds "If not, I will post something bad on twitter about you."

"So youre blackmailing me?" George says with a huff.

"Well I wouldnt call it that...but yes I suppose I am." He says sweetly through the door.

"Ugh I hate you." George calls over, already walking over to the package.

"No you dont" Dream replies.

George removes his clothes and slips into the way too short dress. He checks the bag and pulls out the accessories and puts them on as well.

He has one final check in the bag and sees three purple sex toys.

"Oh my god." He whispers under his breath before quickly pushing the bag into the corner of the room out of embarassment.

"Ok, it's on." George says quietly, almost hoping Dream doesnt hear.

"Good, now unlock the door." Dream says quickly.