𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

IM ALIVE.

Soooooooooo um... it's been a while, hasn't it? Well, after spending a month trying to get my life back together and getting my motivation back as well, I've finally decided to update. I'm really sorry for not updating in like what... a month? Yeah, well I'm also thinking about what to do with my other Wattpad account (yes this is my second one) since I haven't updated on there for like.... 4 months.

ANYWAYS-

------------

Marius tossed and turned, trying to think about what had just happened the night before. He never really talked to Dominic like that, being so friendly and... open. He lay in bed as he kept contemplating his future approach to Dominic. Should he keep on being friendly or seem more cold and distant like he had before this whole night had happened?

"It would be nice to have him as a friend but..." He couldn't stop pacing back and forth, as much as he would like to be friends with Dominic again his ego wouldn't let him. He was, theoretically winning the competition but he didn't want it all to go to waste. A little part of him wanted to taste the sweet taste of revenge.

He concluded wanting to sleep over it, well, that's what he always did. He would always find that sleeping was his escape from difficult decisions. After what felt like hours of tossing and turning in his bed with the blanket tangled between his legs, he had finally drifted off to sleep.

Dominic, however, was having a beer while sitting in the kitchen. Marius had said that he wanted to sleep, quite abruptly ending the conversation. Dominic was never really one to hold grudges unless someone had truly hurt him and he knew he couldn't hold a grudge against someone he loved - Marius.

"You remember the one time where I was trying to bake cookies? Then I almost burned the whole ba-" Dominic awkwardly laughed as he recalled the memory, almost feeling the flames tickle his fingers and the blaring alarms ring in his ears. He took another bite out of the dessert that he had made earlier.

"Dom I'm feeling kinda tired... I think I'm gonna go rest." Marius pushed aside his dessert and hopped off the barstool, feeling slightly drowsy. Dominic hesitated to object but then he realised that they weren't exactly... friends anymore. He had to learn to let go. Marius wasn't his anymore.

"Oh alright, good night." He sighed in defeat, watching Marius walk solemnly towards his room, softly closing the door and hearing the faint sound of the door locking.

He didn't know what he had done wrong but he did know that Marius could have a very big ego. Seeing the way he had been behaving during the punishment really built up his self-confidence, maybe that was just him getting pleasure off of seeing Dominic fail or lose his friends.

Dominic didn't quite forgive himself for what he did, but he was also at a crossroad. Should he take responsibility for something he did? But then again... Marius didn't know what caused him to, well... cheat on him.

Dominic didn't know how to tell him, so he decided to keep it to himself.

-----------

The next morning, Marius woke up and glanced over at the corner of the room. It was only Saturday and it felt like a whole week had already passed by, but maybe that's just because time seems to work differently when you're stuck with someone you hate.

Marius couldn't be bothered to think about what had happened yesterday but seeing Dominic that happy was... unusual. He wasn't sure what Dominic's intentions were, but he wanted to find out. From knowing and even dating Dominic, he still wasn't even sure what he had done to make him cheat, and the curiosity was eating him up inside.