𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

This chapter was not proofread, so please feel free to correct me!

Dominic ran up the stairs, still trying to fathom what had happened. He had to get to Monika, she knew everything about Marius now.

He slammed his fist against the door, hoping that she would open. He heard a groan coming from the other side of the door and saw a grumpy IQ with her green tracksuit.

"Monika.. bitte... hilf mir.." (Monika... please... help me..) Dominic begged her as she was taken aback, not used to seeing him act so... vulnerable.

"What is it now Dominic. I swear to god, if it's something about this ridiculous competition I'm not going to help." She replied annoyed, having to pull out her headphones.

"Just.. let me in." He sighed as she moved to the side, letting him sit on her armchair.

"Christ." She muttered as she pulled a chair from the kitchen and placed it opposite to Dominic.

"Yeah, my god... Marius is an absolute-" Monika cut him off, sighing as she stared at him.

"So it is huh?"

"You got me. I need your help."

"I'm not going to fight Dominic, he's hurt en-" Monika gulped as she regretted what she had just said. She had almost forgotten that any secret revealed could cause another argument.

"He's what?" Dominic blinked as he smirked at her, wanting her to repeat what she said. He chuckled as he saw Monika cuss underneath her breath.

"Scheiße.. anyways, what do you want help with?" She groaned as she leaned forwards in her chair.

"Well I know you're not going to repeat but.. I need to fix this with Marius... it's really exhausting.." Dominic sighed as he looked at her with a serious expression. Monika, on the other hand, couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You wanna fix it? Hah, that's the funniest shit I've ever heard." She cackled, leaning back into her chair as she wiped her tears away.

"Yes I do Monika." Dominic groaned as he covered his face with his hand, trying to remain serious as Monika continued laughing. He waited, clearly irritated until Monika's laughter had died down.

"Well... I heard there's a new mission coming up... so..." Monika looked at him as she scratched her head.

"What if I fuck up?"

"Enough with the 'what-ifs' Dominic, just... okay look just think before you speak alright... when I talk to you about manners it's like talking to a brick wall."

"Fine. I'll try." He muttered to himself as he knew she was right. He had to stop coming up with 'what-ifs' as an excuse. He had to man up.

"I'll see what strings I can pull with Six and Harry." Monika stood up, dusting her leggings as she headed to the door.

"Thanks." He replied as he walked out the door, making his was down the corridor to Elias's room. He didn't bother knocking on the door and entered the room.

"He's back, I'll call you soon okay? Bye." He saw Elias sitting on the bed with his phone to his ear, as soon as Dominic came through the door, he almost instantly hung up.

"Who was that?" Dominic snickered as he saw Elias hide the phone behind his back.

"Err..."

"Elias, I'm not in the mood to argue just... teach me how to be polite." He sat down next to Elias as he stared at him.