𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

"Nice to see you again, brother." Cedrick chuckled as he slowly pulled off his hood, smirking as he saw his brother's face contort into horror.

"C-Cedrick..?" Dominic grabbed onto Marius's forearm, squeezing it tightly as he held him close to his side. Dominic felt so many emotions come up, mainly guilt. His brother had... changed. When Dominic had held him hostage, Cedrick was easy to manipulate, a neutral puppet. Now, he was... he was the new Dominic.

"Oh, but I'm not Cedrick. I'm Tobias now. You know exactly what will happen if you say anything." Dominic gulped as he saw his brother make the noise that one of his car batteries would make when he attached them to the wall. Marius looked up at him, tugging on his sleeve. Dominic stood there idle, feeling his heart pound in his chest as he felt the urge to lunge at his brother. He did not know what had made him decide to commit that act on that one day, but whatever it was he knew he had changed, but he also knew that Cedrick, or well, Tobias, had changed as well.

Cedrick walked past him, waving goodbye with a devilish grin forming on his face. Dominic and Marius's eyes followed the man as he walked into the building, following soon after but still keeping a distance. They followed him as the new operators greeted him. Dominic stood behind a column, leaning back into it with his arms crossed. It was like the first day that they were brought here, he would always be the favourite to everyone else.

Marius stood next to Dominic, realising that now would not be a good time to ask questions. He dragged Dominic closer to the group in which Cedrick was hanging around, hiding in the crowd.

"You remind me a lot of someone, I can't put my finger on it. You sound and look so similar, in fact, you look like that Brunsmeier guy." He heard Shuhrat chuckle heartily as he watched Cedrick take a sip of the champagne.

"Ah, I don't know who you're talking about. I haven't met him yet." Cedrick responded, feeling his heart rate grow faster progressively. He was never good at lying, it was more of his brother that had done the lying for the both of them, and he always felt guilty after lying.

"Brunsmeier... they were twins no?" Shuhrat turned over to Mike, making him hold up his finger while he finished taking a long sip of his champagne, putting his finger away when he had placed the champagne down. He leaned against the table and crossed his arms, noticing Dominic behind the column but not deciding to say anything. He could tell something was wrong.

"Yeah, but one just disappeared. Dunno, you kinda look and sound like him." Dominic nodded at him, however, Mike nodding back only made Cedrick turn around, realising that his brother was right there. He sighed and swirled his champagne around in his glass while looking up at Mike and Shuhrat with a smirk.

"Coincidence, I have no idea who those two are."

Dominic scoffed and turned over to face Marius, grabbing his wrist before dragging him to an area behind the stairs where no one would really notice them. He sighed before letting go of Marius, only realising how tight his grip was.

"We have to do something about it or else who knows what's gonna happen." Dominic tried to regulate his breathing while rubbing the back of his neck. He knew that his brother hated lying since he always whined about how lying made him a bad person.

"Yeah... I don't know Dom." Marius commented, swinging back and forth on his heels while looking around. He leaned against the wall, playing with his hands as he looked over at Dominic who was deep in thought.

"I need to speak to Mike, stay here." Dominic pat Marius on the shoulder as he walked off towards the common area, scanning the room for his brother. He tapped Mike on the shoulder as he was midway through his conversation, asking him politely to talk privately. He agreed and told Shuhrat he was going to come back.