𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Marius groaned as he tossed and turned in his sheets, he couldn't seem to fall asleep. Dominic on the other hand was sitting at his desk, silently eating his pasta. The two had already gotten off to a bad start, and it had only been the first night.

He thought he had heard something, but just shrugged it off as Marius breaking something in anger. However, that was unlike Marius as he wasn't one to break things when he got mad. He decided to go check in with him. He walked over to Marius's room, knocking on the door before slowly pushing it open.

"Marius? Did you break something?" Dominic's accent came through as Marius shot up from bed, looking at the German man who had just entered the room. Dominic stared at Marius like a mother would, watching Marius whilst he sat up.

"What do you want? No, no I didn't. I don't have anger issues like you." Marius huffed and turned over back into his bed, bringing the blanket over his shoulder. Dominic cursed and groaned as he sat down on Marius's bed.

"Can you not be so toxic for one goddamn minute? At least I can fucking hear that something broke and if it's not you or me, who knows what it could be." He tried to contain his anger to avoid lashing out at the other man who was sniffling under the blanket.

"Right, sure. Just get out and go find it out yourself." Marius snapped back, taking a deep breath in and kicking Dominic off the bed. Dominic tried to grab Marius's leg and push it to the side, only to end up getting kicked in the nose.

"Mein gott..." (My god...) Dominic got out of Marius's bed and slammed the door shut, feeling the blood from his nose trickle down his lips. He licked his lips, feeling the metallic taste dissolve into his mouth as he walked into the kitchen.

"What in the f- MARIUS!" Dominic had walked into the kitchen only to be greeted with a broken window and a black figure who instantly tackled him to the ground, putting a pistol to his head and a hand over his mouth.

"What the hell does he want now..." Marius sighed in annoyance as he dragged himself out of bed, slowly opening the door as he adjusted his helmet.

"MARIUS SCHEIßE! HILFE!" (Marius! Shit! Help!) He heard Dominic shriek as Marius felt a shiver down his spine when he realized another voice wasn't Dominic's quietly speaking.

"If he's acting I swear to god..." Marius muttered under his breath as he started quickening his pace, heading to where the noise was coming from. If this was about that dumb sound Dominic had heard... "Dominic was willst du- WOAH OKAY RELAX." (Dominic what do you want-) Marius could feel his stomach turn as he saw a figure hold a pistol to Dominic's head, looking like the very stereotypical hostage situation.

"Hand over the documents." The voice ordered, making Marius's heart rate increase. He could feel his heart beating at an unnaturally fast pace as if he was the one being held hostage.

"W-what documents?" Marius panicked as the figure pushed the gun against Dominic's temple. Marius had no idea what documents the figure was talking about but his eyes anxiously darted around the room, seeing the broken window. That was the sound Dominic had heard.

"You know what I'm talking about. Hand them over." A familiar accent came through but Marius shrugged it off. It couldn't be someone from Rainbow, they were hours away from the main base, they wouldn't risk their career and what happened to all those guards outside?

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Marius could feel tears starting to cloud his vision, biting his lip to avoid choking on a sob.

"Give me the intel. Now. Or else I shoot."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT INTEL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

"I'm going to shoot. 1....2..."

"DON'T! I-I- OKAY I'LL GO GET THEM!" Marius screamed as he slowly backed out of the room, making sure his back wasn't towards the figure. Surely the guards outside would've heard the commotions going on by now?