𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

TW: Slight gore and a lot of cursing!

The levels of animosity peaked whilst the two were sitting there next to each other, constantly trying not to find a reason to argue or scream at one another.

"What?" Dominic muttered as he noticed Marius looking at him from head to toe, like he was a model on a catwalk. Marius just shrugged as he turned to look out of the window. He knew Harry didn't want him to fly the helicopter, he would probably crash it in anger of Dominic being in it.

"Marius, what the fuck is it?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"I didn't even do anything-"

"YOU TWO FOR FUCKS SAKE, CAN'T YOU BOTH SHUT UP?! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO WORK TOGETHER!" Eliza screamed at the bickering two and they immediately stopped. The pilot just sighed as they were approaching the landing pad of their building near the terrorist hotspot.

"We're here. Los gehts." Monika muttered as she turned her gun off safe mode and hopped out of the heli. The others followed as they started to split up in their group. Monika and Elias started heading towards the back of the building, Timur and Shuhrat were going towards one of the windows as Elena and Eliza walked towards the main entrance.

"It's funny Eliza tells us to shut up when she is always screaming at Elena..." Marius muttered as he ushered Dominic to the building. Dominic shoved Marius off him and started walking to the top floor.

"Let's go in from the balcony." Dominic suggested as they ran up a flight of fire escape stairs. The clicking of their boots hitting the metal was all that could be heard as they stopped in front of a barricade.

"Fine." Marius huffed as he started aiming down his sights, Dominic doing the same.

"Don't start up an attitude with me Marius, not now at least." Dominic lowered his gun and stared right into Marius's soul, making him feel queasy like there were butterflies in his stomach. He cursed himself for feeling this way but also felt intimidated.

"..." He didn't reply and just shrugged it off as he prepared for Dominic to open the barricade.

"Fine I guess. I'll do it because you're too much of a wuss to do it." Dominic hissed as Marius was about to snap back but was interrupted by the sound of bullets and the breaking of the barricade.

The two stormed into the room, firing bullets into anything that moved with their backs touching each other. The sounds of groans and screams filled the room, accompanied with the sounds of bodies falling over onto the floor. Dominic looked emotionless, he had done this multiple times. Marius should have felt the same, these were people.. but they were also terrorists. Something about him felt different today and he didn't like it.

"Dominic.." Marius lowered his gun as he looked at the apathetic Dominic who was walking around much like a robot. He was still aiming down his sights but the mutter of his name caused him to glare at Marius from the corner of his eye.

"What." He muttered coldly, keeping an eye on the door. Soon enough, a terrorist had just walked past to investigate the noise but was greeted with a bullet to the skull.

"Nothing." Marius replied, still in shock how Dominic had such a fast reaction time with such precision. Marius felt a shiver from his scalp all the way down to his ankles as his hands started to shake ever so slightly.

"Don't waste my time. Down that corridor." Dominic coldly replied as he started getting closer to the door, making sure all sides were clear.

"O-okay." Marius anxiously followed along behind him, aiming down his sights as he felt queasy. He should have just called in sick the day before but it was too late now. Harry and Six probably sent them on this mission just so the two could get along.